“A lovely surprise”

Surindo
Ranked #152 of 317 Restaurants in Willemstad
Cuisines: Indonesian
Reviewed 14 February 2015

The Rijstafel was an adventure for us. We thoroughly enjoyed it. Very tasty there was a bit of everything. Ivey flavourful without being too spicy. Very large portions. One serving was enough for three of us

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Don't have nothing else to say then awesome food! Everything on the menu is very good, even their egg rolls. Definitely recommended!

1  Thank BVLC1
Reviewed 18 May 2014

It is good food and more so when you are not familiar with the surinam/ indo kitchen.
It is good for eating out, though I will order to go.
Check when it is open though and closed, before planning to go eat there.

1  Thank Paulrigel
Reviewed 1 May 2014

This was my first time eating at this restaurant. The restaurant itself is not fancy,but the food was tremendous! The food came out real quick (5-10 minutes). I would definitively recommend other people to eat at this restaurant (or have take out).

2  Thank CuraTravel85
Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

They offer typical Surinamese food like nasi, bami, roti, sauto etc. As a Surinamese girl I was a bit reluctant to try cause im used to my mothers cooking. Well.. this restaurant is amazing. The food is delicious and I come here twice a week. They use traditional spices which makes it delicious. If youre here for a romantic dinner, you wont like it cause the restaurant has nothing special and looks more like a take away (as they serve youre food in take away boxes), but believe me. The food is worth it!!!!