All reviews excellent location across the bridge nice hotel ships maids island
Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

After a flight delay i arrived at 03:00 at Otrobanda Hotel. The nightclerk, Hugo, was a big help although we got a room (205) where there was already someone in it. I think the lady that was awoken suddenly in her sleep was shocked that someone else came into her room at 3 in the morning. I went back to the desk and the nightclerk looked up another room (201) for us. The room was good enough for me and my fellow traveller. There were 2 single beds, an old airconditioning, no refrigerator and a wooden closet with a door that didn't slide all to well. Toiletries were all at place. This room has an partial view of the river and the pool of the hotel.
The really positive side of this hotel is that it is situated right in the centre. Right across the bridge, walking distance of Renaissance Mall, stores in Punda and of course the other stores in Otrobanda itself. As a must, the rented car could be parked across the hotel, in a vacant lot where there is paid parking. As a guest of the hotel you do not pay. There are also 4 parking spots right in front of the hotel.
This hotel can need some upgrades, like a fridge and a safe in the room; the lobby does have a safe you can use.
The free Wifi was reachable in room 201.
Overall this hotel was a pleasant stay for us.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 February 2016

It was a wonderful stay at this hotel.. not too shabby and I enjoyed the close walk to the restaurants and shops in Punda and Otrobanda.. Great location and looking forward to be in curaçao real soon again

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2015 via mobile

We only visited the restaurant,,, it's on second floor and has the best view of downtown's colorful shops and the moving pontoon bridge. Cold beer on tap, decent food at a good price, and entertainment as you watch the ships go in/out.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Larry R
Reviewed 26 October 2015

The room itself was great and the food as well, I stayed one day waiting for the KLM flight next day (disembarked a ship). the air condition made a lot of noise and there was a band playing outside until 3 am. apart from that it was a great hotel

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

The location is great for 1 or 2 nights. But to put up with the noise, from the street and the air-con... Bring ear plugs I'd say. What you pay is what you get I suppose for the island standards being touristic and right smack in the city. Breakfast is terrible with just unhappy people around. Not something you want to wake up to every morning. The reception is a hit and miss. You'd have to count your lucky star. I had a pleasant staff who check me in and also the night shift who answered all my questions with great enthusiasm and wide smiles/jokes( night shift) but the morning staff... Was completely the opposite poles.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business