We had a very good week-long stay at Lion's Dive, primarily selected as a great place to stay while scuba diving each day. We went out around the island for shore dives two different days, but did four days on the Boat going right out of the Lion's Dive scuba location, Ocean Encounters. I'll write them up separately, but we definitely recommend the shop.
Regarding restaurants, we ate at Hemmingway's for several breakfasts and dinners, which were all good. I did not like that the only option for breakfast was a $20 buffet, as my wife and her friend typically only eat a piece of toast with a bannana. Cost for them? $20 each... pretty much a rip off if you are eating light. But, omelettes and dinner burgers with great.
We also ate at Piazza three time, loving the caesar salads, bolognese entree, and pizza.
Rooms: we did NOT think the beds were comfortable, that's a personal thing. We also didn't like that we could hear music pounding 'till past 1am on the first night, which I guess was the night before their independence day... on October 10th.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the longest white sandy beach of Curacao, just minutes away from the picturesque Dutch colonial city of Willemstad, is sportive 4* Lions Dive & Beach Resort. The resort offers every desired accommodation; a stay in a comfortable hotel room, with your family in a large apartment or a romantic stay in a suite or penthouse. For the sportive guest, the resort has a lot of opportunities: train in the 50 meter sports pool, discover the underwater world with diving school Ocean Encounters or a workout at Body Beach Wellness Club. Of course Lions Dive is also the place for a sun, sea and beachy holiday. Have a massage on our private beach or relax in the Santai Spa. Enjoy our culinary features at the 4 bars and restaurants in the resort. Or just walk to the next-door boulevard with various shops and restaurants. With the personal touch of management and staff, we will give you a real Caribbean Experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lions Dive & Beach Resort Curacao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lions Dive & Beach Resort Curacao Hotel Willemstad
- Lions Dive And Beach Resort Curacao
- Lions Dive Beach Hotel Curacao
- Lions Dive & Beach Resort Curacao Willemstad