The hotel is located on historic property, that add more charm to the hotel.
- modern hotel but with special historic glamor and charm
- beach is a lagoon style (block with huge rocks) that makes it perfect for swimming and
- there is a pool (not a pool person)
- kids friendly
- close to the center (20 mins) walk, but they have shuttle couple times a day
- close to nice restaurants (Rozendaels - did not like it despite the good reviews,
Fishalicious - MUST visit, Serafina - did have a chance to eat there and Mosa -
- Pool Bar for lunch: Donna is amazing cook!!!! She is making every dish in front of you
with Jamaican specialties. Yummy!
Service is slow
Not recommend walking during the night time
Restaurants on the property were just ok, nothing special (enjoyed only Donna's cooking) - would not stay for dinner. Blues Bar is nice place for live jazz on Thursday, but only for drinks.
Have the best red snapper (whole fish deep fried) at Perla del Mar! Del Toro is good too.
Planning already the next trip: will rent the car and explore the island, it's so much to do and to see. 5 days were not enough :)More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking