“Another great lunch”
Review of El Rancho

El Rancho
Ranked #39 of 118 Restaurants in Varadero
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The lobster was very good here.....price was only $15.00 CUC. The filet mignon was also good here. This restaurant is right across the street from Josone Park in Varadero.
Reviewed 27 September 2018

I go here for lunch at least once every time I'm in Varadero. I'm not a big eater, so I usually order the shrimp cocktail and the smoked salmon appetizers. I've never been disappointed. It's fun to grab a table overlooking the sidewalk and people watch while eating and drinking a cervasa. They also have live bands that come in every now and again. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

The first time we went in 2014 the food was wonderful and we had pina coladas that were really great that we still talk about. The next time we went the food was very ordinary and did not find that it was worth the price we're paid.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Most expensive mojito of Cuba and not the best attention all. Frozen Octopus while you are 200m from the sea and paella swiming in tomatoe sauce. I recommand not to go there!!

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Went out for dinner before going to the Beatles bar. The food was good but a bit on the pricier side compared to others we went to and the washroom is outside and when my wife went there was no toilet paper or seat. This is something that should be addressed as this is supposed to be your higher end restaurant.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

expensive prices, normal food. our host after we went, told us that all the places in the main avenue are from the same owner (goverment) wich makes the food nothing special. The price for the mojito in the menu is without alcohol...