3,686 results
All reviews coffee bar swim up bar free shuttle pasta fish fries beach restaurant main buffet a la cartes pork tex mex recommend this resort entertainment staff beautiful beach italian restaurant picky eater downtown varadero
Reviewed 6 November 2018

This wonderful resort is my home away from home. I have lost track of how many times I have returned to Roc Arenas Doradas! All of the staff are great! They treat all of their guests like family!
From Miladys, Roly, Pepe, Jorgito, Jose and Daniel at the Lobby bar, Yulliana, Raul, Jesus,in the buffet, Daysy and Dayana in the pool bar, Aralys in the snack bar, Lisandra in the beach bar and all of the animation team, Danilo, Noremys, Eddie, Laz, Obama,Yaniebys and any others I may have forgotten to mention. I love you all!
I really can't wait to return!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Pat U
MirielysM1, Director Comercial at Hotel Roc Arenas Doradas, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2018

Dear Pat U,

Thank you so much for your nice comments about us.

We are so glad to receive once and once again in our / your second home!

Our staff is our jewel, we are very proud of them.

We are pleased to receive you one more time!

As always, we are at your entire disposal.

Thank you so much.

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

Many thanks to all the staff here. I think its safe to say that after 20 + visits I consider you all family. It has always been a pleasure to invite new friends and family to enjoy your company aswell. You never dissapoint. I look forward to visit again in the new year. Special thank you to Yoly, customer service representative extraordinare.
You really know how to treat your guests and the hotel is very lucky to have you. Much love to you all! I wish for you wonderful days ahead. See you soon.
Andreas Doradas

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Daydream191378

Dear Daydream191378,

Thank you so much for your nice opinion about us.
It is our pleasure to receive you once and once again in Roc Arenas Doradas, your second home!

We are very proud of our staff.

We are pleased to receive you one more time!

As always, we are at your entire disposal.

Thank you so much.

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

We spent here only 2 nights. The resort is very nice and there are a lot of things going on. Watersports and evenin animation is particularly good. There are several a la carte resturants which serves delicious food.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Miloš R
MirielysM1, Director Comercial at Hotel Roc Arenas Doradas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Dear Milos R,
We are very proud of your beautiful comments about our hotel. Thank you very much to sharing here, for us, it is very important, that other future customers can read and feel comments and experiences like yours.
Best Regards

Reviewed 5 November 2018

We went there for my birthday and I cannot count it as one of my favorites birthdays. We booked 3 rooms that were supposed to be ready by 3 pm and only one of them was ready because for the other two, they kept switching several times the room number for innumerable reasons, the person that was supposed to have it ready and clean, was not working on that day, the AC was broken, the minibar was not working. We finally got our rooms by 6 pm(one of them with the phone broken, but we were so tired of waiting and changing that we just accepted it like that). And we were supposed to be checking every hour until we got them instead of enjoying our time and vacations there! The staff was kind of nice, but the conditions not ideals. They had no clean towels at the pool to replace because the truck that was supposed to bring them from the laundry was MIA. Anyways, we tried to enjoy time together with the family but I am definitely not returning and not recommending this place as a good vacation destination.

Room tip: don't be surprised if you receive your room 3 hours late
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Trip60207372373

Dear Trip60207372373,
We really sorry you had a bad experience in our hotel. Check-in time is at 4:00 pm and we always try to give rooms to the clients even before that time. Unfortunately we had some inconveniences that did not make it possible to give you the room in time. We always try to improve our services so we can assure you we always try to solve any inconvenient that our client could have, clients satisfaction is the most important for us. Please if you could write us to our mail address we will appreciate it.
Regards

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my time at the roc arenas in Cuba. The people who worked there were very friendly and the entertainment was enjoyable. The food was so so but the beach was lovely :) the people that traveled at the resort were interesting.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Paradise16855023996,
Thanks for your beautiful comments about our hotel. All our staff works daily to give customers a great experience, show them the best of the Cuban culture, food and kindness. Always we try to improve our services and recently started to work with us a new chef that will help us to offer clients delicious options. We hope to have you back soon. Best Regards