“You are missing something if you haven't been there yet...”
Review of La Casa del Chef

La Casa del Chef
Ranked #15 of 118 Restaurants in Varadero
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 29 April 2018

What a great experience! This unassuming restaurant located just outside of Roc Barlovento resort has something truly unique. They have different culinary chefs showcasing their talent. My friends and I (3 of us) went to eat the ''langosta'' (lobster) which came with a soup and salad. We added wine to this delight and professional service for a total of 58 CUC. What a fantastic and delicious dinner we had. Truly an experience I want to repeat.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Food was very good, but service was quite slow. They didn’t have any shrimp, which was supposed to be part of the special.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

La Casa was very good, me and my wife had a lobster super one night. It was delisious. She also ordered a mojito it was a++ . I would recommend this place for sure , even had live entertainment

1  Thank Derek M
Reviewed 20 March 2018

My wife and I enjoyed two evening meals at this restaurant when we were staying at the ROC Barlovento hotel.
On both occasions we chose the fish dishes... either grilled fish with shrimp and/ or the breaded fish.
Along with the tasty soup and salad it was an excellent choice.
We also enjoyed the entertainment from an excellent singer and guitarist.
Great evening ...great food would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

I went here for dinner and had the grilled lobster dinner, which came with a 350 gram lobster tail, a delicious vegetable soup, a fresh salad and a plate of rice for $15 CUC. It was well presented and delicious. This little cafe is on the west end of 1st Avenue and the tables are outside allowing for an active street view. They also had a lovely 2 piece guitar band playing at the tables and they were enjoyable. Overall, this is a great little spot to get your lobster fix at a good price in a funky little Cuban outdoor diner. Highly recommend.