Lowest prices for your stay
US$33
View deal
Free cancellation until 26/08/22
TravelocityUS$33
Orbitz.comUS$33
All reviews old havana amazing hosts el prado my home away from home perfect location tips casa house cuba malecon taxi roof
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 May 2022

We stayed at the beginning and at the end of our cuba holiday in Casa Randy and loved it! Our hosts were really amazing - super friendly, funny, they helped us with a lot of stuff and also organised a lot for us, for example taxis or accomodations in other destinations. The breakfast at the great terrace was delicious, our room was big and cool. Absolutely recommended!

Reviewed 5 May 2022

I met Fanny , Reddy and parents Cristina and Guido almost ten years ago ,
and since have had the pleasure of meeting and watching their son and
daughter grow from infants to beautiful children .
I always stay at Casa Randy when I visit Habana , as their warm welcome
after the long flights , and advice before and during the stay make such a
difference . Check out the breakfast or sunset on their roof area patio.

Date of stay: January 2022
Reviewed 27 April 2022 via mobile

Where do I begin…. I will start by saying, I can’t wait to come back and this time with my family! It’s a perfect location and walking distance to EVERYTHING in old Habana. I will say that if you are not prepared for noise from the outside, this may not be a good location for you unless you bring ear plugs as it’s in the city. Fanny and the family will provide you with tips to exploring Habana. This was my first time staying at a casa particular and feel that it’s way better than a hotel experience. It also provides you with a means to support the Cuban people. The shower water was hot and the pressure was great, the bed was comfy and the open area upstairs was my favorite place to read and tan. I went solo and felt very comfortable navigating in the day and night in the area. There was never a moment that I didn’t feel safe. With that being said, you’re still in a city so keep your wits about you as you would in any city. Go, stay and ENJOY!!!!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 April 2022

Myself and a friend stayed at Casa Randy for one night before heading home the next day. Fanny and her family were more than amazing hosts. On arrival we were offered tea or coffee on the lovely rooftop. Fanny then supported us with taxi’s, places to visit and even good streets to stick too. The room was great and the beds were comfortable - everything we needed. Fanny was also very accommodating as our flight was later in the day, she let us put our cases in another room and offered us a chance to shower after a long day of walking around Havana.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 April 2022

I want to thank you for this long time I stayed in your home.
All you say as description is true: The room is big and comfortable, the house is clean and beautiful and your family is very nice.
the breakfast on the terrace was exquisite with an excellent view of the daily life of true Havana

You really deserve these 5 stars.
note. the house itself is very quiet, but since it is located in a very walkable area, with restaurants, cafes and a lot of nightlife, I recommend bringing headphones to sleep if you are sensitive to noise.

Trip type: Travelled with family