Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$36
TravelocityUS$36
Orbitz.comUS$36
TripadvisorUS$36
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

I have recently stayed at this hostel. I would like to say how much I enjoyed staying at this hostel it was like home from home. The hosts were very friendly and the customer service was excellent. The room was very clean and the property was close to local amenities. They provided breakfast in the room price which was really nice and at a minimum cost they provide lunch. I would recommend if you are visiting Cuba havana then try this hostel you will not be disappointed. Me and my friends stayed there for 10 nights.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 February 2017

We've spent 4 nights in La Antonia Hostal and I recommend it to everyone. The hostal is not located in the centre of old town, but in a quieter area walking distance to Malecon (area where locals and tourists hang around and drink).
Rooms are nice and clean, and the host (Susi) is great. She helped us with further bookings when we continued our travelling.
You've got to try their kitchen, it's like "mama made dish" - very natural and tasty. Don't forget to order lobster:)
Enjoy!

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2016

We stayed here rather unexpectedly, having booked into another casa around the corner. I'm still unsure why we ended up elsewhere, I assume the other casa wall full, despite our reservation. Iris, the owner of the house was charming and very relaxed. She waited up for us, after a late arrival from Madrid, and made us feel very welcome. Nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast each morning was provided up on her terrace, with a great spot to sit and watch the hub of activity on the set below. Breakfast included fruit, bread and eggs and set us up well for the day. A great place to stay, just on the edge of habana centro and verdado, and not far from the mallecon.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2015

My wife and I stayed in La Antonia during July/August. Originally we had planned to stay a couple of nights but we were so impressed that we stayed much longer. The rooms are very comfortable and spotlessly clean. The staff were excellent in every way (particularly the owner) and nothing was too much trouble. There is also an excellent restaurante on the top floor. The food is first class and prices are very reasonable. The chef is excellent. If you are visiting Havana don't miss out on this 'hidden gem' you will not be disappointed. Excellent in all respects. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robert M
Reviewed 5 September 2015

I have stayed in Hostal Antonia several times. The owner is just the kindest person and helpful on all matters. I particularly love the food in the house restaurant on the top terraze. Lots of fresh fruits and vegetables from their own ecological garden. The rooms are well equiped and here you feel at home. I recoment to everyoone

Date of stay: April 2015