Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Official Site
Lol.travel
Destinia.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 June 2019

This hotel connects to the convention center making it very convenient for conference attendees. Breakfast smorgasbord is excellent with custom preparation of omelets or any type of egg breakfast. The rooms are comfortable although Air vonditioning is either on or off. Excellent pool with poolside bar.
Everything about our stay was excellent!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cancelon.com
Reviewed 22 May 2019

so good .l want every body to keep on doing the way, we will all go in good .Life is to work for your day of making more money with go living and never give up when you want same and you have not get in time you want .God no hot is doing to each order .same time you can like me and you will not get ,maybe l am in order work for same thing.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Decent by any standards, superlative by Cuban standards.

Clean rooms and common areas. Pretty hard beds with bizarre cylindrical pillows. Nice breakfast buffet with omelette station. Helpful, friendly staff. 24-hour food at the bar. Pretty thin walls -- I could overhear my next-door neighbor's phone conversation perfectly.

WiFi is in the lobby only, not the rooms and not by the pool. Costs about $5 for one hour. Works fine.

Big pool and outside seating area. Not much to see in the immediate vicinity, and a 20-30 minute cab ride (12-15 CUC, with 1 CUC roughly equallng $1) into Old Havana or to many music venues. Quiet, nicely planted grounds. In-room safes.Six hangars per closet.

DO NOT put used toilet paper into the toilet. Use the little wastebasket. (Put NOTHING in the toilet that hasn't passed through your body.) This is gross to us but normal everywhere in Cuba. You will suffer and be embarrassed if you forget this rule (which no one ever tells you and is never posted anywhere). Bidets in the bathrooms, and perfectly adequate showers.

Biting bugs outside (early March 2018), so you might want to keep the windows closed at night and/or use insect repellent.

A word of advice: try to get a new car as a taxi to and from the hotel. The old ones are charming deathtraps, with horrendous exhaust fumes, no seat belts, no safety glass in the windshields and crappy doors that don't open from inside but would probably pop open in a crash. And prepare to breathe more exhaust in a day than you should in a year. Ugh.

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank DanRichman
Reviewed 1 January 2018

We were with an academic group and attended a conference there, so staying in this adjacent hotel was convenient. At first there were some check-in issues (first room lock didn't work, second was in less desirable shape, third was someone else's room, finally the fourth was in a similar area to our first room, and seemed perfect until we saw there was no toilet seat. However, it was replaced while we were out, so the room was fine). Lobby staff were very helpful. Also clean - the housecleaning staff were great and left us lovely notes each day. Restaurants were good, excellent breakfasts. Very large lobby area that also had wi-fi (buy card at desk). Two outdoor pools - exciting for those of us who swim regularly. Small gym. There was a nice area on the lowest floor where our group could meet and discuss the events of the day. The area around the hotel was a fun and safe place to walk - many embassies. Not quaint or "old Havana", but modern (70's decor) with most conveniences. TV worked, got CNN and other English sites.

Room tip: Ask for one of the larger modernized rooms.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Ladyv2
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Hotel Palco for the Baile en Cuba congress, I was happy with everything at the hotel. This wasn’t my first trip to Cuba so I always adjust my expectations, so Hotel Palco was a pleasant surprise. My room was spacious and clean, I had hot water every day, my bed was comfortable, the hotel was quiet and I slept well. My safe didn’t work but the hotel front desk promptly sent a repair staff to fix it. When it couldn’t be fixed, they were going to move me to another room but I had already unpacked for 6 nights so I didn’t bother changing rooms. The hotel staff were all friendly and very helpful. The hotel is a 10 minute walk to the Salsa congress which was perfect. The WiFi in the lobby and bar was fast, perfect we didn’t have to leave the hotel. We ended up eating many meals at the hotel. If I could say one thing, would have preferred more Cuban dishes such as ropa viaja on the dinner menu. Thank you Palco!

Date of stay: November 2017