Lowest prices for your stay
Trip.com
US$302
View deal
Free cancellation until 27/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$218
View deal
Free cancellation until 26/08/22
Lol.travel
Destinia.com
Hurb
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2018

We were with an academic group and attended a conference there, so staying in this adjacent hotel was convenient. At first there were some check-in issues (first room lock didn't work, second was in less desirable shape, third was someone else's room, finally the fourth was in a similar area to our first room, and seemed perfect until we saw there was no toilet seat. However, it was replaced while we were out, so the room was fine). Lobby staff were very helpful. Also clean - the housecleaning staff were great and left us lovely notes each day. Restaurants were good, excellent breakfasts. Very large lobby area that also had wi-fi (buy card at desk). Two outdoor pools - exciting for those of us who swim regularly. Small gym. There was a nice area on the lowest floor where our group could meet and discuss the events of the day. The area around the hotel was a fun and safe place to walk - many embassies. Not quaint or "old Havana", but modern (70's decor) with most conveniences. TV worked, got CNN and other English sites.

Room tip: Ask for one of the larger modernized rooms.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Ladyv2
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Hotel Palco for the Baile en Cuba congress, I was happy with everything at the hotel. This wasn’t my first trip to Cuba so I always adjust my expectations, so Hotel Palco was a pleasant surprise. My room was spacious and clean, I had hot water every day, my bed was comfortable, the hotel was quiet and I slept well. My safe didn’t work but the hotel front desk promptly sent a repair staff to fix it. When it couldn’t be fixed, they were going to move me to another room but I had already unpacked for 6 nights so I didn’t bother changing rooms. The hotel staff were all friendly and very helpful. The hotel is a 10 minute walk to the Salsa congress which was perfect. The WiFi in the lobby and bar was fast, perfect we didn’t have to leave the hotel. We ended up eating many meals at the hotel. If I could say one thing, would have preferred more Cuban dishes such as ropa viaja on the dinner menu. Thank you Palco!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank vancdngrl
Reviewed 28 July 2017

A BIG mistake…..couldn’t wait to go to the airport....so much so that I was at the airport 5 hours before my flight at 2.am!!
Once upon a time this may have been a good hotel but today it is dirty, neglected, uncomfortable and overpriced.
The staff were rude unhelpful and made me feel like I was interrupting something very much more important.

Room tip: Stay at a different hotel!
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Marie738
Reviewed 4 July 2017

We travelled for 3 weeks between Toronto and various parts of Cuba. We had great accommodation until we stayed at the Palco which was the most expensive of our accommodation, would not recommend this hotel, better in Havana and a better price.

Room tip: Don't stay.
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank LesD890
Reviewed 3 July 2017

I stayed at the Hotel Palco for 2 weeks and found it had comfortable rooms and a delicious breakfast. The pool was beautiful and I had dinner often in the pool side little restaurant. My only complaint was that the paid internet available was only in the lobby which was often times dark, hot, and smoky.

Date of stay: June 2017