Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$120
TravelocityUS$120
Orbitz.comUS$120
TripadvisorUS$120
All reviews front desk ac wifi breakfast cuba
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 April 2022

We stayed here the first and last night in our tour of Cuba arranged by Whitehawk Birding. It is a lovely property in old Havana, and a great way to bracket the rest of the trip. The staff were very accommodating, the centra courtyard is beautiful, and the AC much appreciated at night. We would watch the street life outside from our balcony. I would recommend this as a great place to say in Havana.

Room tip: Ask for one with a balcony
Date of stay: March 2022
Hostal del Buen Viaje, Atención al cliente/recepción at Hostal Del Buen Viaje, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2022

Hello! We are very happy to know that you liked our Hostal and would recommend it to other people. That’s one of our main goals: that our clients leave satisfied and would likely speak nice with friends and family about their stay with us. Thank you very much!

Reviewed 16 March 2022

I had a wonderful stay at the Hostal Del Buen Viaje. It was located in the best area for my stay, and I could walk to almost every museum or appointment that I had. The service was simply wonderful. Things were made easy-- I exchanged money, bought bottled water at the reception/front desk. The breakfasts were delicious and wonderful with fresh fruit and eggs made to order. The room was sparkling clean. The staff was really lovely--everyone was kind, thoughtful, and in good spirits. The bed was super comfortable, and the room had great air conditioning. The shower was hot and had excellent pressure. All the things that you need but don't think about until you are out of your own home! My computer/phone had a little trouble with the wifi, but it did work, eventually.

Room tip: I had a white noise machine so the city view was fine for me, but if you want a quiet room, go for the courtyard.
Date of stay: March 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Hostal del Buen Viaje, Atención al cliente/recepción at Hostal Del Buen Viaje, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2022

Hi Kate!! Thank you so much for your kind words! It was lovely to meet you. We truly hope we see you again!!

Reviewed 25 March 2020

This beautiful hotel is run by a Father & Daughter team who are committed to making sure the guests are comfortable and very happy. The rooms are immaculate and the staff is super friendly. Highly recommended, I will definitely be back!

Room tip: The Suites are gorgeous, try and book one of those.
Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Hostal del Buen Viaje, Atención al cliente/recepción at Hostal Del Buen Viaje, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2022

Thank you very much for your kind words, we really appreciate it!! We look forward to have you back again in the future!!

Reviewed 13 March 2020

I went to Cuba with my school trip. We stayed there for a week. This is a really nice and safe hotel. Rooms were clean and staffs are nice(Same as the photo)They made us breakfast everyday, which were really delicious. You can exchange money there with nice exchange rate in U.S dollars.
A little story: My 50 pesos fall out of my pocket in the hotel lobby. I didn’t resized that until the girl who work at the front desk knocked my door and gave me the money. She checked the camera. What a kind person. All in all, it was a great experience.
酒店非常干净也很安全,和图片上一样,我跟学校游学到了这里。一共待了一个周。酒店人员超好!每天给我们做早饭,还请我们一起吃了饭。这里前台可以换钱,美元古巴币汇率1:1。我换钱的时候落下一张50古巴币在前台,我以为丢了,找不回来了。结果前台小姐姐找到我房间,说她看过监控发现是我掉的,然后还给了我。很感谢她能记得我,真的太感谢她啦!非常推荐!❤️

Date of stay: March 2020
hostald2019, Gerente at Hostal Del Buen Viaje, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2020

Hello Linxi!! Thank you very much for your lovely words!! It was truly a pleasure meeting you and help you during the week you stayed with us. We hope to see all of you again in the future! Good luck with your studies!!

Reviewed 9 January 2020

Me and my family stayed at this lovely Hostal for a total of 6 nights. The place is modern, beautiful, cosy, with good air conditioning and the most friendly staff imaginable.
The breakfast was good; eggs made to your choise, fresh fruits, toast, butter and jam plus tea and coffee - all u need, really.
The WiFi is slow, but that's part of the Cuban charm. A warm blanket for the nights would have been good.
We loved staying there and would recommend it to everyone travelling to Habana.
With love from Denmark ❤️

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
hostald2019, Gerente at Hostal Del Buen Viaje, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2020

Hello Sara. It was our great pleasure to meet your lovely family!! Thank you very much for your kind review. We do have blankets, we wish you have told us and the recepcionist could have helped you without problems. We hope you had a safe and confortable return home and that your nails are perfect now!! Kind regards to all your family from your new friends in Cuba!!