4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$125
View deal
Hotels.comUS$125
TravelocityUS$125
Orbitz.comUS$125
TripadvisorUS$125
All reviews recycled materials place to stay old town boutique hotel long flight from the uk the ground floor bar interesting sites moment you arrive great location for exploring havana life air con exploring havana only stayed one night the hotel is clean would highly recommend this hotel cleaned daily amazing hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 May 2022

A warm welcome with a personal touch awaits you at Residencia Santa Clara - the best place to stay and ideal for exploring Havana. From being greeted on arrival with a cocktail after a long flight from the UK to the amazing rooms made from recycled material we were made to feel like we were part of the family. This wonderful Casa and more importantly the people in it were the highlight of our first visit to Cuba. The breakfast was lovely and the ground floor bar was so good to return to for a beer and cocktail or 2 and some lively discussion after a hot day out sightseeing. Thank you to Juliette and her team for making us so welcome and working so hard to make sure we has the best experience in Cuba. we will hopefully be back!

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 16 April 2022

Just stayed here for 4 nights, left today, all the staff were very friendly and whole place had an amazing atmosphere. Great tasting food and drink, comfortable rooms, everything perfect.

Date of stay: April 2022
1  Thank oli_brew
Reviewed 10 April 2022 via mobile

We stayed at Santa Clara for 5 nights in March. Our time there was fantastic. On arrival we were greeted by Sergie with a welcoming cocktail. Sergie instantly made us feel at home and gave us some useful information for our stay in Havana. The accommodation was excellent, our room was spacious and cleaned daily. The decor was modern and stylish throughout the casa. The food served at Santa Clara was lovely; breakfast included everything you could want and one evening we had a fish platter which was so tasty. The location was ideal, allowing us to explore the old town and sites. Each member of staff at the Santa Clara made our stay special, they were all so friendly and helpful which really did make our holiday memorable.

Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 8 April 2022 via mobile

Brilliant stay here for 4 nights in March 2022. Made to feel like part of the family throughout our stay and all the staff were amazing. Sergei is a great character and couldn’t have been any more hospitable. Also have to mention Amin, Carlos, Juan Pablo, Alexis, Juliette and others who all made sure we had a great experience during our stay not only at the Casa, but in Havana in general. Hopefully one day we will return to Cuba and Residencia Santa Clara!

The location is great, right in the heart of the old town. Walking distance to all closely landmarks. Rooms very comfortable and spotless.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Miguel Gonzalez, Guest Services / Front Office at Residencia Santa Clara, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2022

Hi , glad that you had a wonderful stay and we very much look forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed 1 April 2022

I made my first trip to Cuba in February for the weekend and I’m very happy that I decided to stay at this beautiful property! Serguey and the team went above and beyond to make my stay enjoyable. There two main reasons.

Firstly, after un-packing I realised that I left my phone charger at home (I know, rookie mistake loll). Apparently it is very hard to find an iPhone charger in Cuba, but Carlos ran up and down the street to find me one. He was successful and I was able to charge my phone throughout my stay.

Secondly, on the Saturday I had arranged a tour to Viñales which left at 6:30am. As the breakfast didn’t start until 7:00am, Serguey was amazing and made sure that I had a full breakfast ready for me before my tour. Then at the end of the day Serguey and Carlos met me at the door with smiles and high fives.

There is so much that I can say about this property. It is beautifully renovated and the food was great, but it was the people that work there that made it feel like home. I will definitely be returning!

Date of stay: February 2022

Hey Paige! everyone says hello ... they are missing you alread!