Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews hotel restaurant la habana vieja old city massiel taxis paladars
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 May 2020

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for our 10 year wedding anniversary and enjoyed the trip until it was time to check out. We were warned that they may try to charge us for items we didn’t use like extra water bottles, towels, blow dryer, etc; but booked anyway.

Upon check out we were accused of stealing a towel from the room. Each night we handed over our used towels to the maid and she exchanged them for new towels. At check out they claimed we didn’t turn in a towel 2 days prior and when we asked how it was possible when we had to surrender used towels to the maids, the manager was called. At that moment, I pulled out my phone and began recording his interaction with my husband and he became irate. He advised that he would have my sister’s (whose family discount we used) account charged for the towel and threatened to have her discount benefits suspended if they did not find the towel.

We then asked them to contact the maid on duty the night the towel allegedly went missing but they were unable to locate her. After about 20 minutes we were finally told that the charge would be removed and that they would conduct an internal investigation. As we left the hotel we were stopped and threatened again with my sister losing her discount benefit and possibly her job if they did inventory and did not find the towel.

I was so disappointed in our treatment and the overall service provided by the staff at this hotel. We had to move rooms twice upon check in because the air conditioning was out in the first 2 rooms they placed us in but we let that go and enjoyed our stay until we were accused of stealing and threatened multiple times. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone who values their time and dignity.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Exploration695797
Reviewed 11 April 2020 via mobile

We stayed here as part of a group tour. Hotel is located a distance from Havana old town. Quiet locale, nothing much around the hotel. Hotel lobby is bland but the rooms are big and very clean. I like the bed very much, mattress is very comfortable. I also like that there are 2 luggage racks, 1 in front of each bed to place our luggage. All other hotels we stayed in has only 1 moveable rack.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Avril60
jesus p, Director of Rooms at Valentin Quinta Avenida, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2020

dear Avril60
Greetings from Havana,
On behalf of my team I really appreciated your comments about your stayed, we are preparing some guide to delight our guest with local information there are some hidden attractions as local that definitely our guest will enjoy. We are renovating and will maintain 2 luggage rack as you described to provide comfy rooms.

Again thank you for sharing your comments

with regards.

Reviewed 31 March 2020

The hotel is just okay and a little out of the way. However, Mario at the Cigar Bar made our stay interesting. The red decor was beautiful but Mario's hospitality and attention made us feel like royalty. Thank you Mario! The hotel also had some very beautiful paintings on its lower level of Black women that I really appreciated.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank vharris1913
jesus p, Director of Rooms at Valentin Quinta Avenida, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2020

dear vharris1913
Greetings from Four Points by Sheraton Havana and hope you and your family are in good health.
Thank you for your comments about Mario and thank you for sharing with us, Mario is a good asset to us. Good to heard you appreciated paintings.
We hope to serve you in near future thank you for your stayed.

Reviewed 22 March 2020 via mobile

Nice room averige breakfast ..the best point is cigar bar Mario and jose..very helpfull and friendly stuff..see you again guys...Miramar quartier is very nice and clean..Near by exellent cuban restaurant Sensacioones the best in Miramar..

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
jesus p, direct of Rooms at Valentin Quinta Avenida, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2020

Dear zeljko p
Greetings from Havana!!! thank you for your comments about our hotel and our cigar bar service, and really appreciate you share positive comments for Mario and Jose.

Hope we can welcome back very soon and hope you are well

Reviewed 28 February 2020

The staff at the front desk was very professional and polite. Karina from the front desk was extremely helpful and attentive to our needs. The bellman Euseibo very helpful and was able to reccomend shopping locations and places to visit. The hotel property was very well kept. On our next trip to Havana we will be back to the Four Points by Sheraton in Havana

Date of stay: February 2020
jesus p, Director of Rooms at Valentin Quinta Avenida, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2020

Dear 779osvaldoa
Greetings from Havana!
We miss you already, Thank you for stayed with us and thank you for sharing your comments for your most recent stayed, We really appreciate that.
I like you were able to sight tour while visit your family and hope was ok! so 779osvaldoa when you decide to visit again let us know, and we will be happy to delight you more with more recommendation to visit and make you feel like home.