Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$196
View deal
Hotels.comUS$196
TravelocityUS$196
Orbitz.comUS$196
TripadvisorUS$196
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 December 2019 via mobile

Amazing hotel and very helpful staff. The hotel exterior and interior were beautiful and spotlessly clean!

We stayed at the start of our trip to Cuba for two nights and came back again at the end. The two rooms we stayed in were both full of character and spacious. Staff on the desk went above and beyond, couldn’t recommend staying here more.

Situated in a very safe area of Havana with lots of fabulous restaurants nearby and the roof top bar within the hotel is gorgeous and food in the restaurant was one of the best meals we had during our stay!

Only area for improvement Would be the breakfast; very slow service and no where near the standard of the restaurant food offered. Would be much easier to have a buffet layout to improve options and service speed!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2019 via mobile

This review is easy to write:

We stayed in Cuba for 1 week. This hotel boasts:

Fri WiFi which is VERY rare in Cuba
Excellent food
Excellent cocktails
Beautiful room
All staff speak decent English

A lot of other positive things to say.

If you choose a hotel in Havana you should choose this!

Fantastic.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 30 October 2019 via mobile

My 5 days stay at Boutique Vedado 5tay8 Havana was SUPER amazing. It’s like being home with your family but away from home :) I have never been in a place and felt such a welcoming experience and the warmed received from everyone. I have never been in place and gotten such a genuine, friendliness, customer service at the highest level and the hospitality from the first day I arrived till the last day.

Now the specs about this place, great rooms, huge bed for two or more to sleep in, massive conference room if you are group of people who want to have a meeting, great ART around the entire hotel, walking distance to Malecón, very central located to a ride to old Havana and the chef here prepare the food to your liking, tapa style. My favorite was the beans.
But the things separate this place is the uniqueness of people who work here. I have always believed people are the once who make the place and not the other way around. And for that I would recommend anyone wanting to be away from home but home to stay here and experience great hospitality. I am blessed to always be able to learn and humble myself by learning & respecting anyone who walk in my path. I learned a lot by communicating with the people here. I also created relationships and will for sure come back to Boutique Vedado 5tay8 Havana to catch up with the great people of this hotel.

Cheers/Salud

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank mrafrica12
Reviewed 25 October 2019 via mobile

Amazing, a trendy comfortable boutique hotel with state of the art equipment like in Europe, but with a touch of Cuban style in the elegant neighborhood of Vedado.
We just happened to be there on the evening of the Opening Event of the restaurant, the food in Cuban-fusion style was delicious.

After a long day visiting the lively streets of Havana, it’s a pleasure to be back in our clean and elegant room with a beautiful shower, efficient a-c and a good cocktail.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Nicolus123
Reviewed 11 August 2019 via mobile

We also stayed at the hotel Nacional de Cuba, but this boutique hotel was much nicer. Staff were so helpful and eager to ensure we had a great time. Breakfast was fresh and delicious. The rooms were clean. When we had an issue with the safe the staff came to fix it immediately. Perfect hotel.

Date of stay: July 2019