3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$60
TravelocityUS$60
Orbitz.comUS$60
TripadvisorUS$60
All reviews sparkling clean comfortable beds a wonderful stay every morning old town la habana private bathroom jesus hosts vedado dalia casa cuba airbnb tips accommodation taxi
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 June 2022

Myself and my partner had a wonderful stay at casa Flamboyan!! Eduardo and Dalia were such lovely hosts and went out of their way to accommodate and support us. The room itself is clean tidy and has air con. The breakfast in the hotel is great and so filling! The casa itself is beautiful and in a good location. The best thing about this casa was the hospitality we received, Eduardo and Dalia were truly wonderful and we really enjoyed our stay :)

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2022

Edwardo and Dalia were so helpful and accommodating. They helped me book transportation, gave me advice on local places to eat and see. Gave me tips and tricks when interacting with locals and all in all made my stay there very special and one I will always remember.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 May 2022 via mobile

I had the most amazing stay at Casa Flamboyan. The room and facilities where clean and tidy and as described. It’s such a lovely little district close to many restaurants and bars. I also have thank Eduardo and Dalia for the way they looked they welcomed me, incredible warm and friendly. They sorted me out with taxis and helped me in anyway they could. I would highly recommend this Airbnb specially if you’re travelling solo and being amongst Cubans really made my experience. Thank you guys!

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank andilen2020
Tiziano Santandrea, Owner at Casa Flamboyan - Boutique Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2022

thank you so much for the great review. it was a pleasure having you with us. hopefully see you again soon sometime

Reviewed 5 May 2022 via mobile

The acommodation is really really great but more important the hosts are the best ones, for real… Very kind, very helpful to receive advices and tips.

I can only recommand to stay here if you can in La Habana.

Maxime

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank maximecRml

thank you so much for your review. we loved having you with us

Reviewed 27 April 2022 via mobile

Very good location, nice and beautiful Rooms , in very nice hotels, i loved everything about it, seriously amazing the service also is good , not complaints about anything, very very good , bravi ragazzi Gracias , i will come back soon Grazie

Date of stay: June 2021