Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

I went to this all inclusive hotel realizing that it is a three star hotel in Cuba. I went there for the cultural experience, not to be pampered. If you want to be pampered, pay double the money and go to a five star.
I found the people there very nice, I think you get in return the attitude you give. You want nice, give nice.
I took many day trips and some night trips, I feel safer there by a long shot than in my own city of Halifax.
The people around Havana are the greatest on the planet, I find they are so happy and want to be your amigo.
I gave the hotel a three star rating, because that's what it is. The staff get a five star. I always feel bad when I see someone complaining because they want more than what they paid for.
I go to Cuba every year, and I found this area the most genuine. If you want fake, go to the big fancy resorts, if you want real, this is your place.
I'm going back this year to see my friends, I can't wait.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank D906ZGrichardm
ConsueloAcuario, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Club Acuario, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Good Morning Richard M. Thank you for writing your comment. We feel really satisfied with your opinion about our staff and services. That is our main objective, to make our guest feel like at home. We hope you return to Cuba again and once more stay in our hotel. You will be very welcome.
Thank you again.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Holiday booked by a family member through a travel agency at this all inclusive hotel with a description like "Sea view and swimming pool". Well this is right, but do not expect to see white sand beach in front of the hotel. This is a marina for boats and the sea shore (about 1km away) is made of concrete blocs where empty beer bottles are florishing. Swimming pool is there too but very dirty due to the lack of good cleaning (I have seen plastic cups, plastic plates and cigarette buts left for days at some places). We feel the lack of enthousiasm from the staff who is barely smiling (despite some exceptions like a young guy at the bar and the concierge), they may be jaded by the situation too. Elevator is not working and you have to climb 3 floors if you have a room like we had, which is not convenient for ederly people. A lot of defects in the rooms (drainage system is surviving, air conditioning is noisy and windows sliding system is broken, bad odours...). Ask for a room with a safe as not all have one. In the restaurant, the napkins are not changed at every meal and are already dirty when you arrive, most of vegetables are not fresh ones (peas swimming in the citric juice from the boxes) and choice is limited. Extraction system not working, which means cooking smells on clothes and sometimes smog in the entire room. Internet is only in the lobby or swimming pool area when wifi network is working (more chances in the morning or late evening). You will have to buy a 1h connexion card (1.5 CUC) if they are available at the reception desk (they had no more cards the last day and a half). There may be a lot of reasons behind this bad management (lack of resources, parts, ...) but this did not make my holiday better, even if the public relations tried to please us by changing the room and offering a bottle of wine. The other surprise is that the hotel is 20kms away from the city center, which means at least 30mins in taxi (15-20 CUC) or 1 hour if you take the free bus offered by the national turism agency. I am afraid to say this is the 1st time I was happy to leave a holiday resort...Apart from this, La Habana is a great place to visit, do not miss the cabaret shows (either Parisien or Tropicana), and walking into the Habana vieja. Be careful of the jinederos in the streets, they will make you trust them and will give all sorts of tips to eat and buy cheaper stuff, these are often scams. "Tourists restaurants" recommended in the guides are very good.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Guilaume77
ConsueloAcuario, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Club Acuario, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

I am really sorry that you left with that opinion. I changed your room, for a better one on the first floor, and gave you a bottle of wine to try to compensate you, for all the inconvinients you had and tried to make you feel better. My apologies if I could not accomplish my goal. And thank you for writing.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

-Ok Pool
-Elevator broken during our whole visit
-Air-conditioning broke down for 24 hrs- no apology
-Cleaning was awful and terrible, we found cigarrette butt and feces in the toiletbowl - no apology
-Sewage water coming out from the bathroom floor drain - no apology and no one looked at the room
-Noisy disco until 2 am and during the day noisy *DJ* in Spanish
-My partner got a food poisoning from the food served in the buffet restaurant (alot of flies around the buffet food) - no apology
-We observed a quality controller coming to inspect the restaurant during our stay
-Attitude was horrible with the personnel working in the reception (not helpful, no one greets, no answer when we asked something, no apology for all mistakes the hotel did, no thank you from the staff, bad English, lazy staff in the restaurant but tiny better than reception)
-Only one towel to be used for both pool and shower in the room and was not possible to change during the day
-Drinks are horrible, do not try
-Cleaners were the most proffessional except the initial situation with the dirty room on our arrival
-Exterior cleaning: as nothing positive in it :we observed drinkglasses and other material untouched left for several days outside the rooms and sewage all around the pool bar area (where they served food 24 hrs) it smelled like crap...
-Our experience was disappointing and we wish to require a service recovery somekind! Do NOT invest your money on this place, we wish we could have this information before we booked it.
-Also, we like to mention the hotel is far way from the city and has a limited access to get easy to town.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Paula V
ConsueloAcuario, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Club Acuario, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Good morning. I just read your comment, and I would like to apologize for all the inconvinients you had during your stay. I have a question for you: Did you talk to any person in the hotel about the problems you had? Because no one came to me to tell me anything. I apologize once more. And I am looking forward to hear from you.
Have a good day.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

We were sailing to Cuba and ran into heavy weather. This caused us to divert and we were unable to make our reservation here. After contacting Elvoline, it was suggested that we send an email to explain our circumstances and request a refund. This was done but the hotel refused any reimbursement nor did it give any options or partial reimbursement. Nothing. $346 pffft,gone. Will not be staying there on next trip to Cuba. Nor will I ever recommend it.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Barbara M
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

The hotel is all inclusive, the buffet is very nasty, if you don't go when the door open you don't find any food. The staff is very unhelpful .the bathtub very dirty with hairs, gums. The blanket smells urine

Date of stay: April 2017