Bonaire Happy Holiday Homes(Kralendijk)(Great Value!)
US$145
Harbour Village Beach Club(Kralendijk)
US$361
US$177
US$164
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

Auriga Ecolodge(Kralendijk)
Aventura(Kralendijk)
Balot's Place(Kralendijk)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsspice restaurantklein bonairebeach barstandard roomhotel guestscruise ship passengersfishtwo bedroom apartmentmain restaurantsmall kitchenplenty of hot waterdive operationwannadiveislandpierreefmosquitoes
Reviewed 20 October 2015

This is my second time staying at Eden Beach. First time was September 2014. The only issue we had was related to a backed up sewer. The smell was overwhelming and it took multiple trips to the desk to get it fixed.
The recent trip was September 2015. The trip started out badly (to a point). We were a group of 12 divers, it appears the booking agent was going to put us in the newly renovated rooms. Unfortunately the rooms were not ready by the time we arrived. We were put up at the hotel next door which was beautiful. We were able to move over to Eden the next day but it cost us dive time. Our group ended up spread over multiple floors. The apartment we were given was almost complete. The AC worked great. The room that had two beds (shared) was not the best. The two single beds were comfortable but after diving all day I could have slept on rocks. The room was not actually big enough for the two single beds. With the bed against the wall the door could not close, it remained open at least 3 inches. The bed had to be moved on an angle to close the door. The bathroom had a sliding door and there were no hooks or towel racks to hang wet items. The shower was very good with plenty of hot water but the pressure was a little low. The light over the sink did not work while were were there. Even though we did not report it I find it hard to imagine house keeping did not see it and replace the bulb. There was no working safe in either room.
The breakfast is good, there were some varied options.
I had to stay an extra night and the staff were very helpful in arranging a room for me. The staff made sure I got in as soon as the room was available. They also arranged a pickup for me to go to the airport at 5am in the morning.

Again, this trip was mixed emotion on Eden. They tried to put us in new rooms but that fell though and they would have known the rooms would not be ready in advance to us arriving but did not inform our trip leader. The information came from another contact. The finish on the rooms was not complete. What did not sit well is the fact the reservation person or manager did not seek out our trip leader to explain the issues.

The food at Spice restaurant is pretty good (especially the burgers) but a bit pricey. The staff are mixed, they are friendly when they come around but it takes a while for them to come around. That may be the laid back island mentality but it gets a bit old after a day of two.

Room Tip: multi room apartments with kitchen are on the ground floor, single hotel rooms are upstairs.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank iamdean
Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

Eden Beach is a relatively new option among Bonaire's hotels. Simple but effective.

Most of the rooms have been renovated and are quite spacious, with good air conditioning and complete kitchen equipment.

The pool is small but nice and there is a small nice private beach.

The ocean front Spice restaurant is also quite nice.

I liked Eden Beach so much that I have been there 3 times in the last 2 years.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank Pedro C
Caroline S, General Manager at Eden Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2015

Thank you for your postitive response.
Great to read that you have been with us many times already and we hope that you will keep on visiting Eden Beach Resort as your number #1 Resort on Bonaire.
WIth kindest regards,

Reviewed 14 October 2015

we did'nt stay here but we used the beach and tanningbeds ... and used the bar ...no problem even for not beeing a guest ... friendly personel and the lady at the info desk booked some nice boat and snorkle trips for us !

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Hansie55

Glad to read that you have experienced our service at Eden Beach Resort
We hope to welcome you again in the near future.

With kindest regards,

Reviewed 13 October 2015

We spent the afternoon at Eden's Beach. It was beautiful clear water but not really a beach. The beach is made up of large rocks. They are very slippers.....there is a pier that has a ladder at the end and you can get into the water from that ladder but it is about 8 to 10 feet deep off the ladder and some boat traffic at the end of the pier. The undertow is very strong. My husband is not a strong swimmer and could not really swim. He did go down the ladder but never let go.....the current was pulling hard. Our guide that took us there said it is always like that. I rated it a 3 because I saw lots of beautiful fish....I am a pretty good swimmer and even for me it was a workout to get back to the pier. If I would go to Bonaire again I think I would pick a different beach so my husband can enjoy the beautiful clear water.

Stayed: October 2015
1  Thank Kathleen M

Nice to read that you have enjoyed the beach.
Sometime the current can be strong. A lot of guests enter the water in front of the restaurant to snorkel as the current is less strong.
Hope to welcome you again in the near future for you to experience the snorkeling in front of the restaurant
With kindest regards,

Reviewed 8 October 2015

This is for the Eden Beach Resort beach bar and pool facilities.

Good service at the bar, fast and lots of tasty treats for $. Music at Happy Hour is a bit much (for me), but the view is worth it. A nice place for a quick lunch while in dive gear.

Stayed: September 2015
1  Thank LuReeBa

Thank you for your response.
We hope to welcome you again in the near future.
Kindest regards, Caroline S.