See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed in 222 Breezy Bonaire from August 27 th to Sept 11th. The unit is very nice and clean, has most amenities that you could require. Marie, our contact was very nice and was ready to help anytime. I have no complaints about the unit, but the overall complex needs a fair amount of work. The chairs around the pool were filthy and most in a state of disrepair, the pool not that clean......the dive shop on site Div'Ocean was exceptional, I would recommend them anytime.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Slerch10
Reviewed 26 January 2017

We visited Bonaire for a 2 week scuba vacation and chose to stay with Marj at the Breezy Bonaire apartment.
Wonderful apartment, well equipped (washing machine, kitchen utensils, blender, A/C in bedroom etc etc etc).
Great reception and organisation by owner and her manager - both were available for any questions. Wonderful advice too - where to shop, discounts on car hire and tank rental. Very convenient location wrt the dive shop, which within the same gated community and a short walk (or 10 second drive with the equipment).
We booked through an online website, although I would recommend getting in touch with the owner directly to avoid their costly service fees etc and avoid paying the elevated prices. We hope to come back soon and in future will book directly.

Room Tip: Contact Marj directly
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TKDtori
Reviewed 20 December 2016

We enjoyed our 7 night stay at an apartment at the Caribbean Court complex, booked via Breezy Bonaire. We booked a 1 BR apartment on the 3rd floor, which had a large LR, open kitchen, and a screen porch. Our trip was focused on scuba diving, and we used the excellent Div'Ocean dive shop for our 6 days of boat dives; it is located in the same complex as the apartments, so it was just a short stroll each morning to get on the boat.

The apartment has A/C only in the BR, but that wasn't a problem since we had good cross-breezes via the front door and and the porch. All of the furnishings were comfortable and in good condition. We used the kitchen for breakfasts, lunch and snacks and all the needed kitchen utensils were there (we didn't cook any meals, but there were pots and pans also). The apartment was clean and I didn't see any insects, even in the kitchen. We saw a few other folks staying at the complex but we our apartment was very quiet.

We stored our dive equipment at the Dive Shop, however the porch at the apartment was useful for drying our bathing suits and snorkel gear. There was a large fold-out drying rack and also a place to hang longer wetsuits if needed.

There is a small pool onsite but we didn't use it.

We rented a car which was useful for touring and also for dinners out - there are not many restaurants within walking distance so I think a car (or taxis) would be needed by most travelers.

We will definitely book an apartment here, next time we plan a dive trip with Div'Ocean !

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JoyceCL
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

A few of us stayed here for our diving trip.
It was well located between our dive shop and the grocery store. Sunwise Bonaire provided us with everything we needed and great eat out suggestions. A week well spent with afternoon pool dips and a great view on the waterway. We will be back! Bikes are great although we didn't have time to go for a ride.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 November 2015

I had chosen the Breezy Bonaire Studio mainly because of how Marji came across in her quick email responses to me. She was kind & honest. I felt as if I was talking to a friend that wanted me to have the best stay in Bonaire that was possible. My trip was a last minute decision. Marji made it so easy to arrange. The Teal studio was perfect for me. It was very clean. It had a nice equipped kitchen, air conditioner, internet & TV, and a safe. Another added convenience was the use of a local phone. The property also has a security gate used at night, a parking lot and beautiful pool. The location is Perfect. There is a dive shop on premise & many more just outside the gate along with restaurants within walking distance.
I was greeted by the property manager Marie with a big smile. She took the time to go over everything in the studio and answer any questions. Marie even called a few times during my stay to make sure that everything was okay. All of the neighbors always had a smile & hello each time you saw them.
Bonaire is a beautiful place with so many beautiful people. Staying at such a nice place added to my relaxing trip. I look forward to returning to Bonaire and staying
at Caribbean Court again....Thank You Marji & Marie.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo