See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 December 2016

We enjoyed our 7 night stay at an apartment at the Caribbean Court complex, booked via Breezy Bonaire. We booked a 1 BR apartment on the 3rd floor, which had a large LR, open kitchen, and a screen porch. Our trip was focused on scuba diving, and we used the excellent Div'Ocean dive shop for our 6 days of boat dives; it is located in the same complex as the apartments, so it was just a short stroll each morning to get on the boat.

The apartment has A/C only in the BR, but that wasn't a problem since we had good cross-breezes via the front door and and the porch. All of the furnishings were comfortable and in good condition. We used the kitchen for breakfasts, lunch and snacks and all the needed kitchen utensils were there (we didn't cook any meals, but there were pots and pans also). The apartment was clean and I didn't see any insects, even in the kitchen. We saw a few other folks staying at the complex but we our apartment was very quiet.

We stored our dive equipment at the Dive Shop, however the porch at the apartment was useful for drying our bathing suits and snorkel gear. There was a large fold-out drying rack and also a place to hang longer wetsuits if needed.

There is a small pool onsite but we didn't use it.

We rented a car which was useful for touring and also for dinners out - there are not many restaurants within walking distance so I think a car (or taxis) would be needed by most travelers.

We will definitely book an apartment here, next time we plan a dive trip with Div'Ocean !

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JoyceCL
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

A few of us stayed here for our diving trip.
It was well located between our dive shop and the grocery store. Sunwise Bonaire provided us with everything we needed and great eat out suggestions. A week well spent with afternoon pool dips and a great view on the waterway. We will be back! Bikes are great although we didn't have time to go for a ride.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 November 2015

I had chosen the Breezy Bonaire Studio mainly because of how Marji came across in her quick email responses to me. She was kind & honest. I felt as if I was talking to a friend that wanted me to have the best stay in Bonaire that was possible. My trip was a last minute decision. Marji made it so easy to arrange. The Teal studio was perfect for me. It was very clean. It had a nice equipped kitchen, air conditioner, internet & TV, and a safe. Another added convenience was the use of a local phone. The property also has a security gate used at night, a parking lot and beautiful pool. The location is Perfect. There is a dive shop on premise & many more just outside the gate along with restaurants within walking distance.
I was greeted by the property manager Marie with a big smile. She took the time to go over everything in the studio and answer any questions. Marie even called a few times during my stay to make sure that everything was okay. All of the neighbors always had a smile & hello each time you saw them.
Bonaire is a beautiful place with so many beautiful people. Staying at such a nice place added to my relaxing trip. I look forward to returning to Bonaire and staying
at Caribbean Court again....Thank You Marji & Marie.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank DeepthinkerNY
Reviewed 13 August 2015

First time to Bonaire and we were fortunate to find this amazing place! Marji the owner was very prompt with replies and offering information for all our questions. It was a real pleasure to deal with her.
The apartment is a very spacious one bedroom unit on the 3rd floor. Very clean and well maintained.
Marji was away while we were there and she had her manager Marie meet us at the apartment and show us around. She left us with a cell phone with a calling card in case we needed anything.

It is just as advertised on the Breezy Bonaire website and had everything we needed for our 2 week stay. We really enjoyed the completely screened in balcony and spent all our time out there when we were in the apartment. The hammock was perfect for relaxing in after diving. It was the perfect setting overlooking the waterway and we enjoyed having our breakfast there before heading out for our dives. We also got to cook in some nights and dinner and drinks were always consumed out on this great balcony.
The front door also has a screen door and when open the breeze going through the apartment was amazing!

Marji had recommended Div'Ocean for diving right on location. Great dive op with great people. It was out the door, grab some tanks and go dive! Easy breezy! After dives there are rinse tanks and they will store your gear for you overnight. No need to lug it up to the apartment.

It was a really nice experience and we very highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sunloverxyz
Management response:Responded 15 July 2016

Thank you so much for a review that exactly captures what I always try to get across in the descriptions of this apartment!
I am so glad to hear how much you enjoyed staying at Blue View and much appreciate your accurate and descriptive review.
Hope to see you back on Bonaire soon!

Marji

Reviewed 21 June 2015 via mobile

Lovely little apartment in Caribbean Court. Marji was very helpful even though she was trying to leave for 6 months. So nice to have a fully equipped kitchen. Great place. Well worth the money. One problem: Mosquitos. Don't forget mosquito spray!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple