After trying a few other locations, we were delighted to finally check out the beach here. Because the beach is public, it is available to everyone even if you are not staying here. As we walked through the property, it looked similar to resorts where we have stayed in Mexico but in need of renovation. The waters, however, are teeming with a hugh variety of fish and sea creatures such as moray eels, octopus, and lobster. When you first enter the water you will be amazed at the variety you will see right off the bat. Take your time swimming from there to the yellow and blue Plaza Resort sign and you will be rewarded. This was by far the best snorkeling we experienced here, even at Klein Bonaire.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoyment without limits, an all-inclusive vacation at Plaza Beach Resort Bonaire. This resort offers 126 spacious air conditioned oversized Suites, both Junior Suites and Grand Suites located either next to the Caribbean Sea or next to the marina laguna. Everything is included: from a delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet in our restaurant with sea view to water sport activities, a diving school and a cozy beach bar. With the best beach on Bonaire and a beautiful swimming pool, there is nothing that will stop you from having a vacation to always remember. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your Plaza Resort Bonaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plaza Resort Bonaire Hotel Kralendijk
- Plaza Hotel Bonaire
- Plaza Hotel Kralendijk
- Plaza Resort Bonaire Kralendijk