All reviewsinfinity poolclose to the airportrooms are greatblt restauranthotel locatedcancelled flightte amoone night staywithin sightguest rooms aretypical hotellong weekendnice poolmain buildingyour luggagefront desk staffenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 5 June 2018

Standard Courtyard in superior setting, near the airport, with free shuttle service to and from airport and town, infinity pool with good bar, inexpensive happy hour, excellent burgers. Dive shop well stocked, staff knowledgable, but never saw boats in use or anybody going out diving. We used our usual dive shop in town

Room Tip: no complaints
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Diver532
minglichung, Director of Sales at Courtyard by Marriott Bonaire Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Hi Diver532,

Thank you so much for choosing Courtyard Bonaire Dive Resort as your first choice and taking the time to share your experience. As a diver, it is really great to get your take and to read that you enjoyed your experience.

We look forward to welcoming you on your next visit our Dive Resort.

Saludos,

Reviewed 21 May 2018

The hotel is indeed a ''state of the art hotel'' the rooms and lobby, etc., has an refreshing modern vibe, the rooms are excellent, clean and the bathroom is also amazing, all of the rooms provides view over the channel that flows next to Marriott, the restaurant's food is also delicious and appetizing. The restaurant is located next to the infinity pool & jacuzzi which is really nice, walking distance from the rooms to the lobby/pool/restaurant is very short, about 2-3 minutes, the staff also drives in golf carts back and forth if someone needs transportation and you can also call the front desk for this. I highly recommend someone else to stay here and I would definetly go back.

Stayed: April 2018
2  Thank Saffras S
minglichung, Director of Sales at Courtyard by Marriott Bonaire Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Hi Saffras S,

Thank you very much for taking a moment of your time to share your experience with us and for choosing Courtyard Bonaire Dive Resort. Reading your review it is clear that you enjoyed our facilities and had an amazing time during your stay.

We look forward to your next visit to Beautiful Bonaire!

Saludos,

Reviewed 19 May 2018

Stayed here for 6 days. The hotel located near the airport about 3 minutes drive from the airport. They also provide free shuttle from the airport. As you visit Bonaire, the best is to rent a car. The hotel located in the mid way between the north and south attractions. Before my arrival, Cindy Jorritsma helped me with my reservation and upgrade me to a suite for my anniversary. As I arrived, the receptionist, Deidre, who apparently from Renaissance Curacao (I met her when I check-in at Renaissance Curacao) to visit the hotel for a week to help due to under staffs at the property. She welcomed me and very friendly. She even recognized me every time I went to the receptionist. The hotel can give you free shuttle with ATV to your room. I chose to walk to look around the hotel as I did not have a lot of luggage. The room was very clean with a separate living room from the bathroom. I loved the room and it was so romantic. There is also a microwave, refrigerator, and dining table. The best part of the room was the bath room. I loved the design. The locker located inside the closet near the dining room. The hotel was very safe. There is also a patio that bring you to a river with a view of colorful building.

The swimming pool was nice but this hotel does not have beach or ocean views but near beaches (about 5-10 minutes drive). The hotel has a restaurant called BLT that sell mainly burgers. The food is OK and not too expensive. At the main lobby, they sometimes served free drinks (liquor) and pistache (local food). From the hotel to downtown is only about 5-10 minutes drive. everywhere is close in Bonaire except the national park (45 minutes).

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank hland1985

Hi hland1985,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us and for choosing Courtyard Bonaire Dive Resort. Reading that you had a brilliant experience is truly an honor and our associates are glad you enjoyed your anniversary. Both Cindy and Deidre send their greeting!

Our suites are indeed top quality and perfect for a romantic getaway for you and your loved one.

We look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to Beautiful Bonaire.

Warm and Sunny regards,

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Totally crazy for a courtyard. Individual buildings have 4 rooms each but the inside is exactly what you'd expect. The staff couldn't be better, Stefan was an amazing host and really made us feel welcome. The burgers in the restaurant were pretty good but the breakfast was totally overpriced, not like the new courtyards with a bistro, this is a $20 buffet. Besides that, it's perfect. Co-located with a dive outfit. Very clean rooms, and a good pool.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Boywhocouldfly21
minglichung, Director of Sales at Courtyard by Marriott Bonaire Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Hi Boywhocouldfly21,

Thank you so much for your Loyalty to our Brand and for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are indeed a completely new Courtyard resort and I am glad to read that our staff and our beautiful facilities exceeded your expectations. Stefan says it was a pleasure to be at your service and we all look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to Courtyard Bonaire.

Warm and Sunny regards,

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Stayed there for 5 days.
Good
Rooms are spacious and clean. Bed and pillows are good not super but good.
Service is good. Locations is good close to city and airport. Breakfast buffet is OK. Service at restaurant very attentive and polite.

The not so Good
Restaurant is mainly burgers and fries. No salads or soups. When the breakfast buffet runs out of an item it takes some time for them to refill. Safe in the room is put on the floor(crazy idea). For some elderly and people with back issues impossible to use. Water pressure in the showers on the low side all day. Check in was not very fast.No beach access but we did not need this.

All by all we had a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
minglichung, Director of Sales at Courtyard by Marriott Bonaire Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Hi Huub9999,

Thank you for choosing Courtyard Bonaire and taking the time to share your experience. It is great to read that you had a pleasant stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to Courtyard!

Warm regards,