3 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$254
PricelineUS$203
travelup.comUS$333
2,073 results
All reviews accra beach swim up bar island view convenience store tapas pool view rum punch bit dated happy hour the general manager st lawrence gap laid back beautiful island barbados suresh bridgetown champers
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 July 2019 via mobile

I have to admit, I was blown away when I arrived. It’s not just it’s towering appearance or it’s grand pools that make it special. The customer service was splendid to say the least and it made my anniversary trip something I’ll remember forever.

It all started at check in when the kind lady upgraded me to ocean view villa. I was completely surprised and thankful. She allowed me to check in early and our trip started once our bags dropped in our room. The bedroom was spacious and had amenities you’d expect from an ocean front resort. The room had a shower and jacuzzi. The king size best was alright at first, but after a few days, it became obviously it was too firm for my liking. The tv also seemed a bit small for the room size, but that’s alright because the balcony view made up for that. Who looks at TV in paradise anyway?

The property had an assortment of bars and restaurant that were all great. The food in my opinion, was wonderful. Try Pacifika restaurant, it’s an asian fusion spot on the property. The wok with broccoli and teriyaki chicken was delicious as was the breakfast buffet that faced the ocean. I couldn’t complain, it was truly wonderful. The beach and the pools were top notch. I would easily come back if I went back to Barbados. I truly recommend.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2019

We had a very relaxing stay at the Accra Beach Hotel. The pool view rooms were very nice and modern. And the staff were very friendly. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others who are visiting Barbados or just having a nice quiet staycation. I will definitely be back in the near future!

Room tip: pool view rooms are nice.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank bajankid92
Reviewed 9 July 2019 via mobile

Lovely hotel , reception were good and friendly.

Room with view of pool and beach on our balcony was fantasy day and night.

Pool area was clean and room was big for the two of us , the Domestic staff very good and helpful.

Recommend people to stay there. Breakfast so much choice filled you up for the day.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 470janetpons
Reviewed 6 July 2019 via mobile

Enjoyable holiday, the hotel was good, we was in room 130 view was the car park it was quiet slept well.

Reception was as previous reviews but they was very helpful when we needed them.

Lots of functions are held at the hotel parking can be a problem.

Room was clean and tidy.

We had breakfast at the hotel, expensive but the variety was good and tasty. Bbs 45 plus 10% tips. Staff in the restaurant was very friendly.

Cons: pool service we had to wait over an hour for food and drinks. We was not told that on Thursdays there is no pizza.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Reporter01
Reviewed 4 July 2019

This is an awesome hotel & resort, the front desk staff, Carl & Tara is very professional and also friendly! They went beyond to take care of our needs. However, Damien and Sean ( Bell staff at the information desk) they made you feel at home. Damien has a great sense of humour and they are both dedicated to the job in ensuring the guests are well informed any questions asked. The only short comings of my stay is the lack of entertainment on the property, There should be a piano bar or some sorry of entertainment every night. But saying that I recommend this resort 4.5 stars ⭐️

Date of stay: June 2019