Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 January 2020

An attractive and delightful hotel with lovely staff who make you feel really welcome. The hotel is a two minute walk to the beach and is in very peaceful surroundings. We had a spacious and comfortable room with air conditioning and doors to a balcony where a peaceful drink can be enjoyed.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 5 January 2019

Excellent customer service, good communications.
They were able to solve positively a problem that I had during my booking.
Thank you for your understanding.
I hove to visit PomMarine soon.
Thank you.
Salvatore

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed 29 April 2018

What a delightful gem, we enjoyed lunch at apple cafe at the Hotel Pommarine,

Culinary students do a terrific job, everything tastep delicious, highly recommend this place

We are for sure going again next year, thank you for wonderful lunch.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 8 December 2017

I attended a function at the PomMarine Hotel tonight - December 7, 2017. As the trays of food passed I saw chicken, shrimp, meatballs - all things I don't eat. In jest, to be quite honest, I said to one of the young ladies serving "I don't eat any of these things, don't you have fish? I'm going to wait right here if you can find something for me to eat". Since I wasn't serious about the request I immediately forgot about it and continued mingling. A few minutes later I saw the same young lady with a small plate and realised that she had indeed found me some fish treats. Zaria, your kindness, delivered with an absolutely brilliant smile, was very much appreciated AND the food was great!!

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Marcelle B
Reviewed 16 December 2015

The hospitality school is a little hard to find because there are no signs for it from the main road and few people know about it. Unfortunately another cafe on the property called Muscovado was closed due to exams, so we had lunch at the Golden apple. The selection was modest, and the students were very shy in using local flavors in their cooking. The dolphin and vegetables definitely needed some spices added. It was interesting that the dressings were covered with leaves and not labelled. We asked for hot tea, and after some wait, a young man brought a small metal tea pot and two cups. My husband was about to put the tea bag in the pot, when the young man told him that he has to put the tea bag in the cup. He sounded very indignant, saying the tea will be weak. I did not know whether to laugh or give him a lecture on tea brewing, but we just smiled and asked for another tea pot, since the pots were very small. He reluctantly brought it. Overall it was fun to see the students, and the food was reasonably priced.

Date of stay: December 2015