It's the location that's draws us back for a second stay at treasure beach! On the whole it's a great hotel, with many improvements made in the last twelve months by Jason and his staff! The new spa is rather overpriced but this is barbados! The rooms are very good size and kept clean by the excellent cleaning ladies who are very friendly - supplies are a bit haphazard but you only need to ask! Breakfasts are good and enjoyed with johns infectious laugh which was welcomed by most of the guests!! After breakfast it's off to find a sunbed - yes, as last years gripe, it's still not improved, no parasols are allowed in the garden so you hope to find a sunbed with a parasol on the beach, depending on the tide and the mood of the beach attendant you could usually find one after a bit of cajoling!! the only time these were laid out tidily was when the regular beach attendant was on his two days off! The fruit kebabs and ice cold towels were very welcome as was afternoon tea with a selection of teas! on the whole it's a great hotel but still needs a bit of TLC! Location is everything though, and when the sea is calm there is nothing nicer than a dip in the beautiful blue sea - beware though, if swimming out to the buoys - avoid the ropes as the sea lice that live on them will give you some nasty stings as I found out!! Just ask for some 'lime'!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treasure Beach Hotel & Spa represents one the finest and most popular hotels in Barbados. Located on one of the most stunning sandy beaches in Barbados, this 35-room all suite charming boutique hotel. With the beautiful Caribbean Sea as your backdrop. Located on one of the most stunning sandy beaches in Barbados, this hotel is set in lush, tropical gardens. The resort's sumptuous suites form a horseshoe shape around the fresh water pool. The newly modernized hotel rooms are cool and airy and contemporary in design. The new Deluxe suites include private plunge pools that overlook the inviting Caribbean Sea. Delicious offerings are available in Kathy's Restaurant; enjoy fresh local ingredients as you dine under the stars in this award winning eatery. Our new Spa Suite is very popular with guests where you relax and be pampered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Treasure Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Beach Saint James
- Treasure Beach Barbados/Saint James Parish