Review Highlights
Amazing Afternoon/Sunset Cruise & Snorkelling

From the whole booking process through to stepping onboard Silvermoon were so easy to deal and... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Smartie789
Bampton, United Kingdom
via mobile
Our favorite

This is our second time with Silvermoon. This time we booked the Moondance. They do not... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
jesterandboys
via mobile

3,662 results
All reviews moon dance captain luke pina colada fish captain nick sea turtles salad afternoon cruise food and drinks warm banana bread beautiful catamaran private charter chicken from start to finish small group delicious lunch catamaran trip
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Can't speak highly enough of the top quality service from initial booking to final drop-off. All the team were professional, considerate, enthusiastic and entertaining. We've taken the Silver Moon afternoon cruise for the past two years and had a great experience on both occasions. Would definitely recommend. Suitable for all ages.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We love Silver Moon. It is one of our Barbados holiday fixtures now. Just a lovely relaxing experience and a great way of seeing the western coastline.
Last Saturday was marred only by the relentless rain on the way up to lunch. Bit of a shame as we all huddled in the cabin, avoiding drips from the canvas. However, the snorkelling was as good as ever, the crew were chirpy and unperturbed by the conditions and then the sun came out and all was well again. We ate lunch in the sun and jumped off the boat to swim. Happy to report that the banana bread was as completely delicious as ever. Do not ever stop serving that. The journey back down the coast on the deck in the sun sipping Pina colada was just about as perfect as it gets. Rain? What rain? Thanks to the skipper, plus Tony and Alan for their professionalism, humour and attentiveness.

2  Thank Hampshirecrew2013
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Last wednesday y friends and I took the catamaran Silver Moon what an experience. I, ve swum with the turtles on many occasions but never snorkeled over the shipwreck in Carlisle Bay. Bruce and his crew were great very entertaining and courteous as I, ve said it doesn, t get any better than that I will never forget it!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The organization is excellent with a taxi van picking up the guests. The driver gave a brief history and tour of the island on the way to Bridgetown. We were promptly on our way to Carlisle Beach. If you are an experienced snorkeler you not be impressed with the turtle and fish feeding but the novice will love it. Heading up the West coast, the service was good and the food was good. I wouldn't say either was "great" or the best ever. Lunch wasn't bad but not memorable. We had very little time to swim. We certainly enjoyed the fact that this was not a "booze cruise."

Reviewed 4 April 2018

My wife and I booked the afternoon sunset cruise on Silver Moon 2 before we even arrived in Barbados. I had researched a fair bit as it was going to be one of the highlights of our holiday. I was drawn to Silver Moon by the low number of passengers, 12, I didn't like the idea of a crowded catamaran and we were so pleased to make this choice. From start to finish the crew were amazing, very chatty and never leaving you with an empty glass. We stopped to snorkel a wreck and later to swim with a turtle. The food was great and Silver Moon 2 really is a luxury vessel as described. They picked us up and dropped us back to our accommodation. Highly recommended!