3 people are viewing this hotel
US$153
Free cancellation until 21/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
Expedia.comUS$153
Hotels.comUS$153
ZenHotels.comUS$220
1,932 results
All reviews neptune grill carlisle bay complimentary rum punch beautiful beach race horses paddle boards every morning yacht club bit dated gas station brown sugar breakfast buffet is beach towels ocean view restaurant staff small pool beach bar
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2021

I arrived December 17, 2020 for my required quarantine stay. Check in was easy and informative. My room was on 7th floor overlooking Pebbles Beach. Beautiful sunsets, soft sunrises and race horses brought to the beach every morning for exercise and swim. Due to a glitch with the Covid testing lab I wound up staying an extra two nights. The hotel staff was very sympathetic and helpful in trying to help me get my test results. The hotel location is very good and though I could not go out roaming, having the balcony and beautiful views was a decent compensation. After quarantine my destination was to stay with family, but I was satisfied with my stay at the Radisson.

Room tip: Of course, rooms facing the sea!
1  Thank Jeanius421
Reviewed 9 January 2021 via mobile

Fantastic 3 weeks at Radisson. Best location on island, perfect beach, next to Cuz for best fish cutters. Staff are good, Shane the beach guy is outstanding and goes above and beyond to make sure you are sorted on the beach.

Can’t wait to hear back in April!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 January 2021

I needed a nice 4 star beach hotel in Barbados as I was waiting for friends to arrive a few days later and would relocate to their villa. I am a member of the Radisson Club and their hotels are generally of a good standard - Sadly their Radisson Aquatic is well bellow par.
The location is excellent right on a glorious beach but that is where it ends!
The Hotel is very tired and has had many different brand managements over the years, with very little investment. The rooms are on the small side, their decor is Miami 1970, the bathrooms are small and have those old American motel baths and sanitary fittings, the bed linen is if poor quality.
On my arrival from Europe no cold welcome drink was offered and the reception staff were not smiling and not friendly, rather odd as most Bajans are normally very friendly.
The overall service was just OK. The public areas were rather dull and sadly the attractive restaurant that sits out into the sea had seen much better days in years gone by!
Overall the property was very disappointing for such a well known brand as Radisson.
Please Radisson, spend some money on the place, it has great potential for a serious refurbishment.
My tip - pay more and go to the Hilton just a short walk further along the lovely beach"
There we are another 20 minutes gone!!!

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank Alan R
Reviewed 30 December 2020 via mobile

My partner and I quarantined here over Christmas. We arrived in the afternoon of December 23rd, checked in and got our room keys and headed up to our room. We were presented with a list of phone numbers of polyclinics (free) and private doctors (US$150 per person) and told to get calling to book a second test! After trying the free ones multiple times and getting no answer (and worrying about the clinics shutting on Christmas Day) we rang Dr Singh (+1 (246) 836-3538) who said he’d be with us by 9am the next morning. He was a little late but came right up to our room and did the tests and we paid in cash and off he went... and then the waiting began. The hotel had a decent room service for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It was a little slow and unpredictable but what’s the hurry when you’re stuck anyway! We got Chefette delivered one day (book online and they deliver beer!) and we also got a delivery from Mikes Rum Punch (£20 for nearly 2 litres WhatsApp +1 (246) 252-8884). There were certain areas we were allowed out to walk around and an area reserved for smokers and we managed to pass the days waiting. By December 27th we were running out of patience waiting and called Dr Singh who told us we were negative and sent us the results via WhatsApp... when we got the certificates they were actually dated December 25th so in hindsight we wished we chased earlier. And then came our freedom!! The hotel itself, lovely sandy beach and the race horses swim at dawn which is incredible to watch. We didn’t eat in the restaurant as we had exhausted the menu with repeated room service so went out for meals. The pool is TINY and feels a little pointless but with the beach right there who cares. One last surprise came when checking out as tax was added after, which added 20% to the cost of the room so worth being aware of!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank stephfs31
Reviewed 24 December 2020 via mobile

Shane the beach guy was fabulous' he was very attentive and brought us the nest BBC cocktails we've had on the whole island this week!! He's very friendly and a credit to the Raddison.
This hotel is one of our favourite ❤️

Trip type: Travelled with family