Lowest prices for your stay
US$146
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 19/05/21
Expedia.comUS$145
PricelineUS$153
eDreamsUS$146
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 April 2019 via mobile

The staff at this hotel is very hospitable,welcoming and cheerful.They were willing to assist as much as possible.The room was a different story. The accommodation I was given needs a makeover,water heater was not fubctjoming,rooms were stuffy and furniture saw better days.Though it was convinenent for one night lay over.Work needs to be done on the hotel

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank bvawilliams
Reviewed 13 April 2019

We stayed at the Palm Garden for less than 12 hours, which was long enough for me. We were given a very small room on the parking lot which had one small window (therefore, dark). The room was clean, but very basic, and the fridge made a lot of noise all night. The front desk was helpful enough upon check-in. There was a microwave in the room too and a small dining table set with dishes. Overall, kind of a weird little place. I wouldn't recommend for a vacation stay - nothing tropical or cheerful about this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 4 April 2019

First the bad start:
We turned up at 2am UK time only to be told they did not have a room for us! They had booked accommodation at another hotel and did arrange a taxi, but this effectively delayed the start of our holiday until the following lunchtime. In recompense we were upgraded to a one bedroom apartment which was very spacious but also very tired. The pool pump had failed leaving my wife to exclaim I can't swim in that - but this was fixed during our stay.
Now the better bits
The staff were super friendly and our apartment was kept very clean. Although the one bedroom apartment was tired I would opt to book that rather than a smaller room that had been renovated. The hotel is located away from the main road so you only hear the occasional loud late night guest. It's close to supermarkets and Worthing beach is a short 5 minute walk across the road. Buses to Bridgetown are at the end entrance to the hotel. Special mention - the windows are screened which means you can leave them open and enjoy a cool breeze.

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed 4 April 2019

I stayed at the Palm Gardens Hotel for a couple of weeks on a "working holiday" and I was very pleased with the quiet environment and good internet connection. I'd stayed there before, so I knew what to expect.

I had a downstairs room, which had the advantage of not having to negotiate stairs and also had a nice sitting area outside, with easy access to the pool. The room was spacious, clean, and recently refurbished. The bed was large and very comfortable. The kitchenette had everything I needed to be self-catering, but if you want to eat out, there is a restaurant at the hotel and several eating places within easy walking distance of the hotel. The walls are not soundproofed so you do get some noise from your neighbors, but I didn't have any problems.

The location is great! Though not actually on the beach, it is only a short walk to get to one (but you do have to cross the main road). Two shopping centers are close by, and there are plenty of buses to take you into town if you wish. And you are also within easy walking distance of St Lawrence Gap, which is where all the night activity happens and where there are lots of eating place. There really is no need to hire a car in Barbados.

The staff is very friendly and helpful - eager to make sure that you enjoy your stay.

Room tip: Each downstairs room has a nice sitting area outside (not sure if upstairs does)
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank stewartmar
Reviewed 1 April 2019

Stayed one night, it was awful, Bathroom was like a cave, very dim lighting. Shower was rubbish, no hot water. The table is set for dinner with plates and mugs, yet there is no where to cook dinner unless your just using a microwave ! The fridge is noisy. Lady at the restaurant told us the Chef was not in and she could only cook fried eggs, we decided not to take a chance and went somewhere else. It was just not very nice at all and certainly NOT WORTH THE MONEY WE HAD TO PAY.

Room tip: Stay away, its not 4 star and not worth the money.
Date of stay: February 2019