Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Courtyard
Hotels.comUS$157
Expedia.comUS$157
PricelineUS$157
Orbitz.comUS$157
All reviews kelly ann business trip taxi service rooms are nice happy hour beach bar boardwalk barbados island convenience housekeeper garrison taxis
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 August 2019

Had a good time in Barbados, even ate a meal at the Courtyard and it was good. A few nice small resturant in the neighborhood. Took my wife for the weekend, suprise for her birthday. Will do it again.

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed 8 July 2019

I enjoyed my stay in Barbados and at the Marriott Courtyard Hotel. The workers are so helpful and friendly. The Housekeeper Caruyle did a marvelous job daily. The restaurant workers are also well informed as to the dishes served there, gave tips on food and drinks. This Hotel is well manned by a group of wonderful people. I would recommend this Hotel for a visit to Barbados.

Room tip: I had a sunny room and a housekeeper Caruyle who was so sweet. The Clerk @ front desk Josea was another wonderful and pleasant person.
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Hazel I
Reviewed 3 June 2019

This property is well appointed, with comfortable rooms and friendly staff. The breakfast is a traditional Caribbean breakfast buffet or American faire. We were there for business and the conference rooms were adequate for our purposes.

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed 26 May 2019

We stayed here before going on a cruise. Really nice rooms, super staff and a good location. The beach is right across the road, as is the boardwalk. Lot's of restaurants and shopping nearby. We took the ZR's - white vans with maroon stripe - to travel along the south coast. Cheap and fun way to get around.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2019

Very clean modern facility close to the popular Pebble Beach and a few minutes from the downtown area and tourist attractions. Easily accessible by public transportation. There is also a taxi service with clean new cars on the premises.
Within seconds of my arrival, Sonja, Vernita, and Sylvester made me feel as though I was returning home to old friends. The customer service at this hotel is exemplary. Nadia and Andrea in the restaurant take the time to know guests and their preferences. Again and again, the knowledgeable staff and manager Ms. Deidre went the extra mile to make sure I had everything I needed. Great hotel, relaxed environment, nice room, and comfortable bed!

Room tip: Even though my room was next to the elevator and across from the pool, it was very quiet.
Date of stay: May 2019