5 people are viewing this hotel
US$272
Free cancellation until 23/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$256
US$272
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
Hotels.comUS$272
eDreamsUS$272
Lol.travelUS$321
4,769 results
All reviews the executive lounge lighthouse restaurant pool bar bay view diamond member kids club tour desk careenage bar needham's point the grill happy hour private beach carlisle bay rented a car great beach pool side the gap
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 December 2020 via mobile

Before we even arrived Alana at Concierge assisted me with my booking and any information I needed.
Natasha front desk was great and accommodating.
Mena restaurant dinner first night was attentive and always available.
Judy and Waveney at breakfast was nice and Rosemary at the omelette station was great. I felt safe with the protocols in place .

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Allison Greene, Marketing at Hilton Barbados Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2020

Thank you for your feedback on your stay with us. From all accounts you enjoyed all we have to offer and the excellent service provided by our team members. It was particularly nice to see you singled out Alana, Natasha, Mena, Judy, Waveney and Rosemary – they are all true ambassadors of our resort and I will certainly share your wonderful comments with them.

Our ideal location with ocean views all around makes the Resort a wonderful place for a relaxing stay. We look forward to having you back with us in the near future.

Reviewed 21 December 2020 via mobile

Limited menu options, expensive menus and below average service. you are trapped to ordering room service for dinner during quarantine. I needed water after 10pm and I was told by an unemphatetic customer service rep that everything is closed and I should drink tap water...

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank tryvls
Allison Greene, Marketing at Hilton Barbados Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2020

Thank you for your comments. We really do appreciate your kind comments regarding the level of service offered by our friendly team members and sorry to learn you were disappointed. Feedback of this nature will certainly go a long way in evaluating the quality of product and the levels of service we provide.

The Covid-19 pandemic is a challenging, rapidly evolving situation and we will continue to monitor and adjust the impact to make the Barbadian experience a special one indeed. The well-being and safety of our guests and team members are our top priority, as such protocols have been implemented and are carefully followed as mandated by the Government of Barbados.

Once again, thank you.

Reviewed 19 December 2020

My partner, toddler and I stayed at the Hilton Barbados for 3 nights (quarantine on arrival) in late November / early December. I was so worried things would go wrong as my father booked our stay in his name (he is a diamond member) and we had no problems what so ever. Every staff member we came in contact with at the front desk, as well as Felicia in reservations was so very nice and helpful. When I tried to order milk via room service for my baby, they brought us up an entire pint... no charge... twice during our stay. I can’t say enough great things about this hotel and the staff. The pool designated for guests in quarantine was wonderful as well, shallow enough for my little one to play in. The hotel had Dr Bellamy on site to test us (on a Sunday) and the process was quick, smooth and we had our results back about 14hts later. Thank you so much Hilton Barbados for the amazing experience during these confusing and stressful times. We will be back next year! :)

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank jblackburn43

You made my day with your kind comments! I am delighted to read about your stay at our resort and pleased you and your family experienced our authentic Hilton hospitality. Glad you enjoyed our refreshing pools and the excellent service provided by our team members. It was particularly nice to see you singled out Felicia – she is a true ambassador of the hotel and I will certainly share your wonderful comments with her.

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you and your family back to the resort, do get in touch if I can ever assist with planning a return trip. Once again, thank you.

Reviewed 8 December 2020

One of my fav business holidays. I was able to do work on my laptop anywhere on property without interruption. The staff was warm and friendly catering to anything possible I even received a welcome note that was one of my many favorite things.

Room service was fast and very professional, persons even call to make sure I wasn't having any difficulties or interruptions doing my work. I loved it Thank you Hilton Barbados.

Room tip: Ocean and pool view rooms are the best especially if you enjoy great photo areas
Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Allison Greene, Marketing at Hilton Barbados Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2020

You made my day with your kind comments! Thank you for your feedback on your stay with us. From all accounts you enjoyed all we have to offer and the excellent service provided by our team members.

We do cater for everyone whether it is a peaceful relaxing leisure break, a business trip or indeed a business conference.

Looking forward to welcoming you back with us in the near future.

Reviewed 19 November 2020

1. Fumbled my original booking despite multiple emails to the one email address on their website
2. Fumbled the COVID-19 testing that I urgently required to travel to Dominica
3. Had to ask 4 times for the room to be cleaned one day
4. Asked to rebook after Dominica and they charged significantly more than better hotels and almost twice what I was originally paying (50$ per night more than what I could find on Google)
5. 4$ Cokes anyone?
6. Loud construction on the last night out the front of everyone's rooms and didn't stop until 9 PM
7. Free breakfast is omelette or last night's food. Everyone I knew complained
Nice staff except for those who are responsible for admin but it is not worth the money. I paid less to go to a better hotel. I would NEVER choose this hotel again. Depressing.

Room tip: Don't go there
Date of stay: November 2020
Allison Greene, Marketing at Hilton Barbados Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback following your stay. We always welcome both negative and positive comments from guests who stay with us as this enables us to continually review our service standards and goes a long way in evaluating the quality of product and the levels of service we provide. It is clear from your comments that you did not thoroughly enjoy your time with us.

We do take great pride in the services and facilities we have to offer - whether it is our comfortable rooms, the wonderful service provided by the team members, and our appetizing food and beverage selections - and would welcome another opportunity to demonstrate we can provide the level of service and hospitality you expect and deserve. Should this be likely kindly contact our General Manager directly so that the necessary arrangements can to made and ensure you have a memorable stay.

Once again, thank you.