All reviews gas station the kitchen the bus small pool balcony overlooking the pool walking distance plenty of storage beautiful garden one bedroom apartment bbq housekeeping swizzle stop beaches units bermuda island
Reviewed 23 July 2017

I was in Bermuda from 6/15 to 6/23. My friends and I went to Bermuda for the carnival and this was our first time on the island. I decided to stay a little longer than my friends to relax and enjoy some me time, therefore I booked a one bedroom apartment at Windsong Guest Apartments from 6/20 to 6/23. After having a HORRIBLE check-in experience at Windsong I checked out the same day and lucky enough to get room at The Sandpiper. Although the room was a little outdated it was clean and had all the essential necessities. The staff was extremely friendly, the wifi worked great. The property had a pool and was conveniently located on the main road with the bus stop right outside. There was a restaurant next door and a gas station in walking distance that sold snacks and had a buffet. I would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Jie524
Reviewed 16 July 2017

The Sandpiper was an excellent choice for us, as we had heard how expensive most everything on the island of Bermuda is. It was great having a kitchen to make our own breakfast and to heat up any left overs we brought back to the room. The studio apartment was clean, with housekeeping each day. The air conditioning worked well, which is important given the humidity. The front desk staff was helpful and friendly. It had lovely grounds with a small pool. It was on a bus route, which made it easy to get around on the island. I would definitely recommend the Sandpiper for anyone visiting the island trying to be somewhat frugal. I say somewhat because Bermuda is a beautiful place to visit, but most things are imported, therefore very expensive. I would stay at the Sandpiper again when visiting.

Date of stay: June 2017
3  Thank Donna K
Reviewed 30 May 2017

The Sandpiper is located in the Warwick parish of Bermuda. It has a fabulous staff, clean room, a kitchen and sort of living room. While it is not new and modern looking, it is very clean, functional and you don't pay heaps of money. The pool is on the small side, but nice looking. It really is soooo close to all the great beaches. So...I clearly suggest it.

Date of stay: May 2017
5  Thank estherp618
Reviewed 14 May 2017

The apartments are clean and comfortable -- although the beds are the noisiest things I've ever slept on.... seriously creaky. The pool was clean. The kitchen had the basic necessities. Coffee pot, toaster, microwave, basic pots and pans -- oddly no spatula for flipping anything, dishes and eating utensils. The fridge was clean. At some point there was a hottub, and it looks like a sauna by the pool. They have both been stripped of function and the wall of the hottub has been removed, blending it into the corner of the pool. And what appears to have been a sauna at some point is now a spot for a soda machine. If those things were back in working order, this place would get more points. As it is, it is a reasonably-priced place to stay with relative comfort and near bus stops. It's about a 20 minute bus ride to Hamilton, and about 45 minutes to the Naval Dockyard. I would consider staying here again, and would definitely want to do so if the hottub and sauna were put back to fully functional.

Room tip: Ground floor suites are the most convenient.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Kili-NY
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Can't say enough about it ! Going again in August ! Will be our 3rd stay at sandpiper. Love location, staff and the rooms are large ! The grounds are beautiful. Pool inviting and warm ! Gas station across the street. Swizzle inn next door ! Perfect

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 549franb