“Best Lunch in Hamilton!”

Lost In The Triangle
Reserve with OpenTable
Lost In The Triangle is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 108 Restaurants in Hamilton
Price range: US$7 - US$50
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Multiple locals recommended LITT, so my wife and I decided to give it a shot. After a couple underwhelming meals elsewhere, LITT was a more than pleasant surprise. We got the fish tacos (grilled) and the fish wrap (crispy) and both were excellent. The rum swizzles were delicious as well.

Highly recommend LITT for anyone that wants a quality, affordable meal in Bermuda.

1  Thank Adam L

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Recommended by locals this dinner was excellent and our service was great... casual atmosphere warm welcome great lobster

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Oh my what a sweet surprise. We were a bit cautious as we started up the stairs to a pretty dark restaurant but were quickly greeted by a very charming and friendly waiter. Again cautious because there were no other customers, but the first taste of the best fish and chips I've ever eaten erased any anxiety. The fish was FANTASTIC. Firm and fresh and not even a tiny bit greasy.
I wasn't a big fan of Hamilton altogether, however, wished we had been there an additional day so I could have eaten here again.
The dining area and bar are very dark with low ceilings that contribute to the dark ambience. The beer menu is pretty limited, however, the fish is definitely the thing and the Cole slaw and fries were perfection too.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We found this place by looking at all the restaurants in the brochure. We wanted local seafood and indeed this restaurant offers a variety of freshly caught fish - every day is different!

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Spent a day in Hamilton and had a wonderful late lunch at LITT. Had the Wahoo fish sandwich, very tasty. Candidly, the sweet potato fries were some of the best I have ever had.