“Passing grade”
Review of Taste 141

Taste 141
Ranked #75 of 119 Restaurants in Hamilton
Reviewed 24 June 2018

My visit was with colleagues for a business lunch and It seems most enjoyed the experience. A group of 12 can be a challenge for prompt service and good food and taste earned a passing grade. The service and food may be better if you are a couple or foursome.

Starting off the gyros were not avaliable - a bad sign in my view.

The spring rolls are hot and tasty but the curry wrap was dull. The fries were cold and I could not eat them and my water was never refreshed. Silverware was taken with the appetizer and never replaced. Some diners waited forever for their meals so service was mostly poor.

I might give Taste a second try but I would have to hear some good news before I visit.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Lunch was excellent and fresh. I had a salad with fresh cooked salmon. Food was all fresh and well presented.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 1 October 2014 via mobile

I was on vacation for our annual girls trip and we decided to stop here for lunch. From the outside you don't really notice this place since it's located on the lower level of a very tall building for Bermuda standards. The six of us got a nice table by the window and devour the bread with garlic butter while we checked out the menu.
We all decided to go with soup as our appetizer since the vegetable and cream of potato sounded just right. Both soups were delicious and the portions very big. For our entrees everyone had something different, I went with the stuffed lobster. I was so happy I choose this since it was really good, even the croutons were perfectly seasoned.
Everyone else enjoyed their dishes as well but I didn't get to try them since I was very into my lobster.
Our waiter who was super friendly told us we need to have dessert. I was super full but hey I was on vacation so let's indulge. I can't remember the name of the dessert but it was three small puffy pastries serve with ice cream. It was the perfect ending to a great meal.
Next time I'm in Bermuda I will make sure to come back here. The chef even came out and said hi to us and even took some time to pose for a group picture.
All of us were very please with the great service, food and our whole lunch experience.

Date of visit: September 2014
2  Thank tina87iSunnyside_NY
Reviewed 21 August 2014

This restaurant is off the beaten path but well worth the visit. it's clean, intimate and the food is amazing! The service is always served with a smile and the food is fresh and delicious. The wait staff and the chef were also very accomodating to my allergies and modified the order without hesitation. Will definitely be a repeat customer and highly recommend it to everyone.

Date of visit: August 2014
Reviewed 26 July 2014

If you are visiting Bermuda, make sure to have lunch or dinner at Taste 141. The service is outstanding and they will customize to your taste. Staff is very friendly and happy to answer your questions. They also have happy hour and DJ on Fridays.

The restaurant is not on the busy part of Front Street but worth the extra 5 minute walk.

Date of visit: July 2014