“Best coffee on the island!”

Dangelinis Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #2 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Hamilton
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The first time I stopped in because it was right by the ferry and I wanted coffee, but after my first sip, I knew I had hit the jackpot! There are other coffee shops in Hamilton, but don’t bother. They don’t hold a candle to Dangelinis. The people are nice, friendly and have a cool vibe. I visited another coffee shop that was a few blocks away ( Reid St), but the product was inferior and it definitely didn’t have that “feel good” vibe of Dangelinis. I returned to Dangelinis a second time, while on vacation and they actually remembered me! That is good customer relations. Had a latte and pastries during that visit, and nothing disappointed my taste buds. The baked goods were delicious!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

always busy little coffee shop and restaurant next to the main ferry terminal in the City of Hamilton. popular with locals and visitors. fresh sandwiches and fish cakes are great.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

This is right next to the ferry terminal and we were looking for a quick bite for breakfast before having a look around Hamilton and then heading over to the dockyards.. Snagged the last piece of Ginger Pinapple bread!!! It was the absolute best - certainly home made and delicious! Had a cuppa tea and he had a pastry and a great latte! Both happy! Enjoyed how sweet the onwer was too - she sang along to the music inthe store when she wasn't helping us - very cute! Lovely voice :)

Reviewed 5 September 2018

It was very nice. Good selection of sandwiches and pastries. Coffee was great. MY travel partner gave the hot chocolate thumbs up. And the shared pastry was good.

Service very nice. A small place, so getting a table might be a challenge. Prices are fair. I liked that the cold bottled beverages were not the American standard Coke and Pepsi. Flavors were a bit more Caribbean, and a treat. I'd stop by again.

Handicap access might be a little hard. There is a ramp, but it's a little steep. BUT, they have it and congrats to them for that.

1  Thank Len M
Reviewed 25 August 2018

I've been coming here for years, they do great coffee, cakes, sandwiches etc all at reasonable prices.

1  Thank whyIpswich