“Great sports bar to grab some beers”
Review of Docksiders

Docksiders
Ranked #50 of 117 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: British, Pub
Reviewed 31 July 2018

This is a great and lowkey sports bar to catch a game and have beers that are much cheaper then the resort hotels. They do music on the weekends and have a great laid back feel. Wasn't too crowded for a Saturday night.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

After touring Hamilton, we stopped in for a pint & a bite to eat. This spot was highlighted by residents of the island. We shared an order of nachos & hot dogs. We were all pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food here. This is a great sports bar w/TVs all around & a nice selection of beers on tap (inc. Guiness.) I'd recommend a visit for lunch and/or a drink to experience an island landmark.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

I dropped in last week on the evening of Harbour Night, and did a take out of their special of the day, "Blackened fish" sandwich.

A few short hours later, let's just say, I did not leave the bathroom for 5 hours, and almost went to the hospital. I was down for the count for 36 hours.

When I went back to tell them their fish made me very sick, the manager's answer was "can I get you something else"????

No apology, no offer to reimburse me, nothing!!

DO NOT EAT HERE!!!

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Did a little search for best fish sandwich on the island and this place popped up as being one close by. The pictures looked good and the food even better. Best fish sandwich I’ve had in a long time. I’d recommend having it with the cinnamon raisin bread . The sampler appetizer was way more than enough and took what we didn’t eat home for a late night snack. Bartenders were courteous and polite. I’ll definitely be back!

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Best food in town
Great service
Nice bar staff
We had the burger so good
Best sport bar in town to go