“Love their margarita pie”
Review of Angelo’s Bistro

Angelo’s Bistro
Ranked #8 of 117 Restaurants in Hamilton
Price range: US$9 - US$29
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Serving Breakfast,lunch And Dinner Italian ,bermudian And International
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Love their margarita pie...... everybody complains about the cost in Bermuda of getting something to eat you have to know where to go. Being vegetarian sometimes I eat a bit too much pizza but if it’s good I’ll eat it and eat it. I only go here for pizza though it’s has a great flavor I get a small I get it well done not too much cheese but that’s me Make reservations that’s always the best to do. A lot of locals go there that’s when you really know the place is good That’s what I’m told anyway !

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Had dinner at Angelos on Sept. 12. One of our best meals anywhere. Ravioli special, pasta special, and shrimp/scallop special were all excellent. Homemade and very fresh.

Staff and owner were very friendly and very efficient. You will be glad you tried Angelo’s. We’d go back if we weren’t leaving soon.

2  Thank Christopher L
Reviewed 27 August 2018

My wife and I recently visited Angelo's with friends and enjoyed a number of the spectacular items, both on the menu and specials. Everyone raved about their meals. My wife and I recently visited Italy and, I have to say, Angelo's food was as good or even better than the restaurants we visited in Italy.

As always, the staff was very attentive and courteous without being overbearing.

We'll definitely be back!

2  Thank BDAHiFlyer
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Bermuda is not cheap so it's important to get the best value for your money. Angelo's offers very good value ($22-$34/main course) with its excellent cuisine. There are a range of choices and even more when you factor in the many specials. I was only in Bermuda briefly on business; I went here on my second night, and it was so good I went back on the next/last night in Hamilton. I think no matter what you order you can't go wrong, but in my experience the arugula salad, chicken piccata, and the tiramisu were all top-notch. Service was also excellent. Highly recommended!

2  Thank Ron S
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

My family had such a wonderful experience at Angelo’s! We have two young kids, one of which has a peanut and egg allergy, and they were so accommodating and careful with our food order. Beyond that, the food itself is outstanding - it was our favorite meal on the island! Toward the end of our dinner, we were the only customers in the restaurant (it was an early bird dinner and it was raining) so the owner put on cartoons for our kids so my husband and I could enjoy the rest of our meal. I can’t speak highly enough about this hidden gem!

1  Thank lgoldy26