“A hidden gem!”

Common Ground
Ranked #50 of 118 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Deli, Danish
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Great little sandwich shop. Found this place while exploring one of the alleys in Hamilton. Best part, gluten free bread! The chicken sandwich was delicious!

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Food is delicious. Perfect location, great service, friendly and knowledgeable staff. I love the infamous granola, yogurt, and fruit! Can't go wrong here!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

We were walking nearby and I was craving for a Frappuccino. I saw a guy coming from a small alley with a coffee and decided to check out if there was a cafe nearby. That's how I found this great little place.
The place is small but cozy with several tables. There was a line up when we got in but the service was rather quick considering there was one lady taking orders, making drinks and also serving food. The cashier/server lady was very friendly and pleasant and even offered us wifi password without being asked.
Warm croissant with ham and cheese was exactly what I was looking for and BLT was just right with extra crispy bacon with fresh lettuce and tomato. I would try crepe next time I am here. Too bad it is only served Saturdays because they look really great.
I loved their Frappuccino with whipped cream on top and could have easily had another one.
Very good value for Bermuda.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

My fiancé and I have been to Bermuda eight times now, and our great friends introduced us to this great lunch spot. We keep coming back for more, as we love it!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 8 June 2016

Great little cafe off the beaten path. Perfect for a light breakfast. Coffee was good. Excellent value.

Date of visit: June 2016