“Good spot”

Cuisines: British
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good food, reasonably priced meals fun lively environment. Outside seating great views and breeze. Try it out

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

I have recently returned from a fantastic trip to Bermuda. After sampling various drinks and food menus at different venues I always seemed to return to this friendly Irish bar on Front Street. The staff were extremely welcoming and the different food I sampled from the extensive menu was fabulous. I found it really nice that the staff remembered I had visited previously during the week and even remembered my ‘regular drink’ was a Bobs Bermudaful cocktail, as a solo traveller I was made to feel very welcome and not uncomfortable to be dining alone .Its definetly a place to go for good food and company.So thank you for a making my visit such a memorable one
Maggs
United Kingdom Newcastle

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Stopped by on our bar hopping escapade. The mixed specialty drinks were ok, quite sweet with what seemed minimal alcohol content. You do get a good view if you seat outside.

1  Thank D3261FW
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

We stopped in to have lunch and the waitress was very friendly and made recommendations on what to eat. She suggested I try the catch of the day Bermudian style and it was delicious. She also talked to the chef to ensure that my food would be gluten free. My husband had the steak and Guinness pie which he said was delicious also. Great view from outside. All the staff was nice. We would eat here again.

1  Thank NEWanders
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch. Options for eating: outdoor balcony over Front Street; inside; back room sports bar.
Tried Reuben which was good, though can't really go wrong with that. Conch fritters and calamari good. But above all loved the Frozen Dark and Stormy!! Better than regular. My friend had cola and dark rum...smooth, or even just try fruit punch with ginger beer for a little zing with no alcohol. Good safe choice if not wanting to experiment too much.