“Cozy and Intimate lounge”

Ten cafe and bistro
Ranked #58 of 115 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 February 2017

We like coming to Ten because it is cozy and intimate. Happy hour wine price is excellent, better than buying a bottle. The tapas small plates is always delicious and have not disappointed me yet.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

Ten is the place to go for tasty quick bites, nice atmosphere, a cocktail. It's great for a small breakfast, lunch, as well as happy hour.

Reviewed 10 February 2017

I'm loving Ten more and more. The food, the staff and the relaxed atmosphere. I had a caesar salad there this week with a bottle Perrier, and I felt fantastic after. I had been feeling quite nauseous and almost didn't go for lunch - but I'm so glad I did.
Thanks Ten!

Reviewed 11 September 2016

Great food and the soup is also always good too as well as the sushi! I highly recommend this spot in the heart of Hamilton.

1  Thank nancypatdorsey
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Cafe was bright and cheerful. Service was great. Yogi was our server and provided excellent service. We had really good time.