“Italian in Bermuda!”

Portofino Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Portofino Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 117 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere and good food especially since I'm Italian and weary of eating out at these types of restaurants . The owners are authentic italian and so is there food. Ate here twice! Best Caesar salad and pizza

Reviewed 2 October 2018

My husband and I dine here on our date nights often. While I always enjoy my food, the ambience is what I love the most. I feel like I am dining in Italy. The décor of the restaurant and pictures brings Italy to you.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

We were in Bermuda only 4 nights and visited Portofino
twice! The service, food everything spectacular! You have
our vote for Best of Bermuda! Thank you :)

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

A simple restaurant with old school Italian personnel serving authentic and delicious food with a combination of Italian spices and Bermudian fresh seafood. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

Good food. Good service. Highly recommend it. Giovanni is the waiter I like and I teased him about being in the Mafia. He laughed.