“Birthday Horseback Riding”

Bermuda Horse Trail Ride
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent Birthday Gift for my 7 year old!!! Thank you for the experience. Came to Bermuda in search of something to do and we found it!

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"island"
"town"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband, daughter and I took the 9:30 am trail ride with Natalie yesterday and it was one of the highlights of our visit to Bermuda.. the trail took us to areas of Bermuda we would never have seen on our own, and it was EXTREMELY peaceful and scenic! We were definitely “ off the beaten path”, and saw areas that only the locals would know of. Our horses, Pepper, Jack and Indy, were very well trained and mannered... and were obviously very happy with Natalie... we have done other trail rides, while on other vacations , and none have been as enjoyable as this ! We highly recommend this Ride!

1  Thank Liz E
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Friday the thirteenth is thought by many people to be an unlucky day but my wife and I decided to take a chance and book a trail ride at Moran Meadows for that day. It turned out to be our lucky day. Natalie guided us on a relaxing one hour ride along the coast to St. Catherine's Beach and then on to some open space where we were invited to trot and canter our mounts. We then turned down hill and toured the historic lanes of St. George's on horseback. I wondered how many riders must have enjoyed these views while traveling these very same roads over the past several hundred years. We listened to the clippity clop of the horses' foot steps as the sound they created echoed off the colorful stone walls. Our ride continued out to Gates Fort, on past Alexandras Battery Park and finally ending back at Moran Meadows.

We've been riding for more than twenty years and still have seven horses of our own at home so many people ask us why we ride when we're on vacation. The answer is simply that every horse is unique and it's always interesting to ride them in a new scenic location. My wife rode a horse named Indian and I rode Jack. The horses are well trained and have the perfect temperament required to provide a very safe ride. These horses are obviously well cared for and much loved by Natalie. This wonderful experience was the highlight of our trip to Bermuda!

I have already recommended riding at Moran Meadows to several friends and family members.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

We recently booked a ride for the family (with 2 boys aged 9 and 11) and really enjoyed the experience. The ride took us along quiet roads and paths near St. Georges, with a stretch on St Catherine's beach next to the fort. The contrast with the busier parts of the Islands was noticeable - you really feel you're getting away from the usual tourist destinations - and Natalie was a great guide.