“Dinner ”

The Lazy Turtle Aruba
Reserve with OpenTable
The Lazy Turtle Aruba is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$18 - US$25
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had dinner here last nite, our server was Donald, who was excellent!! He offered great service and suggestions for our meal. I had the land & sea,my filet was cooked perfectly with grilled shrimp. Rita had the African smoked fish, that was delicious!! It was one of the best meals we’ve had this week!!
We’ll definitely be going back! Thanks Donald for making it a wonderful experience!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stopped in for dinner while shopping at the mall for a quick bite. Expectations were exceeded! The food was phenomenal (coconut plantain soup and ceviche). Our server Donald took our picture from several different angles, gave us plenty of smiles, and an all around great experience. We usually don't eat at the same restaurant twice per trip...but we will this time!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I ate here three of the seven night s we stayed in Aruba. Each time we had different meals, and each one was excellent! Our waiter, Andres, was great and helped us choose the best meals for each of us. Both seafood and steaks were wonderful, the food here far surpassed ever6 other restaurant we tried.. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I went for breakfast one morning in my search for Dutch pancakes. Service was slow considering the restaurant was not busy. I order tiramisu Dutch pancakes. They were very big (entire size of plate) and very coffee strong and cocoa rich. I should have ordered the strawberry pancakes. Wouldn't have mind to try their evening menu. My waitress was very nice and attentive. Will go back when booking travel again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First thing, GO!!!! This was the BEST and most unique, local meal we had in Aruba and we’ve been to all of the Marriott resort restauarants this week already. My husband and I were celebrating our 1st anniversary tonight and we were strolling through the Paseo Herencia Mall when we happened to walk by The Lazy Turtle. We stopped by to read the menu and a very friendly hostess explained the specials and we were hooked. We were in time for the “early turtle” special (5-630pm) that had a 3 course meal featuring a few exotic originals. Every course was incredible - we had the Caesar salad, shrimp mandarin and kuvata kuku (favorite!) with the fried rice. Every bite was worth savoring, the flavors were so perfectly balanced - we were absolutely shocked and in culinary heaven. Among all of that, we had the sweetest served, Donald, to serve us on such a special night. Donald took the time to get to know us and even took our photos at the end of the night. By the end of the meal we truly felt like we were leaving with a new friend and an awesome memory for our annoversary. We will be going back tomorrow night for our final night in Aruba!

1  Thank Alyssa D