“Mrs.Tasaro”

Price range: US$20 - US$60
Cuisines: American, Seafood, International, Grill
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: A stunning al fresco ocean side restaurant and bar featuring fresh seafood, steaks & chops every seat comes with a view. Unwind with a cocktail looking at one of the most spectacular sunsets; enjoy the sounds of the ocean waves and sensual live music.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I came to this restaurant order pizza and I did ask very nicely to warm up my leftovers from last night dinner. And I am staying in Holiday inn waitresses and manager Luciano very rude said they do not warm any food for gest. Huge hotel like Holiday Inn do not care about people. They do not have any microwave in all resort where people can warm up leftovers. I will never recommend this restaurant and this hotel to anyone

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We wanted to walk to dinner last night so we chose Sea Breeze Restaurant as it is close to The Hyatt. We were pleasantly surprised with the nice, peaceful atmosphere and even more pleased with the food. I had the Blackened Mahi Mahi and my husband had the Red Snapper. Both meals were great but I’d have to say the red snapper was better. We were happy with our service and experience!

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed this restaurant,seafood was very delicious. Took advantage of the early bird special $34 for appetizer entrée and dessert plus a glass of wine. Overlooks the ocean with an amazing sunset view. Service was very good as well.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

This restaurant in the Holiday Inn is truly a remarkable experience. Set on one of the very few beach locations overlooking the ocean on Palm Beach. They even offer dinner on the beach if you ask.
John served us multiple times. You need to ask for him before your meal. He will make sure your meal is special and bend over backwards to accommodate your family.
Lobster Night on Sunday’s or the Tuna is remarkable.
Can’t wait to return next year!

Reviewed 23 May 2018

Great food and atmosphere! You have a great view of the sunset. The food is great and the service was too!

2  Thank tncinri