“Good breakfast choice”

Diana's Pancakes Place
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: Dutch
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: From November the 1st we are located across the street from Hyatt/Barcelo Hotel, above the I Love Aruba Store. We would love to welcome you ! Our opening hours are 08am-1pm Closed on Monday
Reviewed 3 February 2018

This little place is located upstairs on a terrace. It's a busy place. Service was very good. The pancakes we ordered were excellent and a nice change from what we usually get in the US. Prices were standard for Aruba higher than the US but not outrageous. We would return. Note; Diana's has relocated from near The Mill to this very nice spot upstairs of the I Love Aruba souvenir shop.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

We went first without our little ones but returned the next day so they too could enjoy the great food and friendly service. My boys loved the kids pancakes with sprinkles, we enjoyed ham, bacon and cheese and pineapple and ham. Yum!

Reviewed 2 February 2018

The waitress was wonderfully sweet. The ham and cheese pancakes along with the apples and cinnamon were to die for. This is a place you want to stop while in Aruba

Reviewed 2 February 2018

Wife and I tried Diana’s this morning and had great service, unique ambiance,and very interesting food offerings. If your looking for IHOP, this is not it. The experience is more Soho or Nantucket. The food was great and the staff extremely friendly. I wish we had discovered the restaurant earlier in the vacation.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

I felt the crepe style pancakes were good, but very expensive. I had a bacon pancake (1) and it cost $10.00. My cup of coffee was $2.75, good tasting, but one of the smallest mugs I've ever had in a restaurant. They sold regular sized mugs for $15.00 each.