2,510 results
All reviewsbltclub levelan executive suiteice popspaddle boardssushifamily poolbeach cabanaother hotelsguest relationssteam roomadult poolbeach staffocean frontpool servicefour seasonslobby bar
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

The staff was always super nice and accommodating. I would rank it a 4.3. It’s a Ritz so it’s expensive but the quality of the food and drinks are worth it. The ocean front rooms are pretty good but nothing special. It was a work trip for 5 days so it was perfect for a work trip. The food onsite was fresh and delicious. The shops were high. The casino was not smoke free and the resort hasn’t been updated in a while. You can walk along the beach sidewalk to a ton of resorts and restaurants so that is a huge plus. The wind was terrible on the beach. The pools were nice. They offer free sunscreen and water by the beach and pool. I’ll definitely be back to Aruba because of this place.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Louella B, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear cvickers2012,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I am happy to read that you enjoyed our restaurants and property and I hope to be able to welcome you back soon.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 9 August 2018

I had the pleasure of relaxing at The Ritz from 7/22 - 7/29 in room 4215 and the only word to describe my experience would be exemplary.
First, I would like to compliment Steffano and Eduardo and the others on the beach crew for their prompt and attentive service throughout my visit.
Next, kudos to Agnes and Rose in the Club Lounge. These wonderful and gracious women are the reason why I will return to this property for another vacation. They made me feel more like family than a guest. Their service can only be described as above and beyond expectations. Thank you for a wonderful and relaxing vacation.

Room Tip: Ocean View higher floors
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank lagonda15

Dear lagonda15,
Thank you so much for sharing your review and your amazing comments about Steffano, Eduardo, Agnes and Rose. I am so proud to read that they provided you service beyond your expectations and made you feel like family.
I hope to be able to personally welcome you back to your home on Aruba very soon.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

I've stayed at a handful of Ritz Carlton locations, this location is defitenely top 3. Beyond amazing service, all of the staff pays attention to detail, top of the line service. A bit pricey but very well worth it, true definition of what Ritz carlton stands for. Beautiful property.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear ron s,
Thank you kindly for your review. I am thrilled to read that you consider us Top 3 out of 90 Ritz-Carlton hotels world wide and that our Ladies and Gentlemen provided top of the line service. Please come back and visit us very soon.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Our family of four booked 2 nights for club lounge ocean view room. When we showed up to check in, we had to pay $250 additional for our two boys. They said club lounge only covered 2 people per Room to use the club lounge. They never mentioned this when we booked the room for four. In addition, it doesn’t have a luxury feel at this Ritz-Carlton hotel at all. The beach was crowded with people come 7 a.m. and took all the front rows. The club lounge food was average. The beach was nice with turquoise water. Not impressed overall!!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank dkle2003
Louella B, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear dkle2003,
I am sorry to read that you were disappointed in your stay with us. I can assure you that it is our goal to always be honest and upfront to our guests. Please note that we have our fees for access for our club lounge available online and I am truly sorry that this was not clear to you prior to your arrival and that this was one of the reasons you were unimpressed with your stay. Please feel free to reach out to me personally if you would like to elaborate further.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Visited the resort for a family vacation. Service seems to be slow at the restaurants and bar. Lobby was packed with cars on one day that taxi drivers had a problem getting in and out. They are great at opening the doors sometimes. Definitely not the Ritz expirence one expects.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Abraham G
Louella B, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear Abraham G,
I am so very sorry to read that your stay was less than stellar. As The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba we pride ourselves in giving superior service to each and every guest. Clearly we fell short of doing so in your case and for this I deeply apologize. I will personally discuss your feedback with our Guest Services manager in order to prevent this from happening in the future.