US$409
US$402
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$210
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$249/night.

US$309
Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$146
  • Pool
Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$162
US$461
Hilton.com
Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$318
Barcelo Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$703
US$468
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Hotel Riu Palace Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$588
Riu.com
  • Pool
The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$528
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
All reviewstulip restauranthard boiled eggsquad roomtiny poolbasic hotelyogurtno elevatorsmall refrigeratorcontinental breakfastonsite restaurantdirectly across the streetbus stophigh rise arearestaurant staffkiddie poolwould highly recommend this hoteldowntown oranjestad
Reviewed 14 February 2018

I stayed at the hotel last January with my fiancee. The day right after we left, I remembered that I forgot inside the closet my Tiffany engagement ring, my Tiffany silver necklace and 3 expensive tops. I called the hotel as soon as I remembered. The woman on the phone said me that they only found the necklace and the tops. She was "100 percent sure" that they haven't found my ring. She said she could send me the other stuff, I only needed to send them my credit card information. I sent them an email. It has been now more than 2 weeks without a WORD from them. Nothing. They don't return my calls and don't give me an answer. When you choose a hotel for your vacation, you also choose trusting on a property and you believe that they will make sure that they will help you if you need. Well, I needed their help. A LOT. And, if they didn't find the ring, why they didn't answer me about the necklace and the tops? If you choose this hotel, this is something you have to have in mind: they don't care about you. Pray to everything goes well, because if you have a problem, they will discard you as a trash.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tatitita
AMBRManager, General Manager at MVC Eagle Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Dear Tatiana,

as mentioned on the phone yesterday we are busy with the necessary paperwork in order to send your belongings back to you. We would like to apologize for the delay in getting back to you. All of our guests are important to us, and we do care about each of them. We will have this issue resolved as quickly as possible and do hope that you will consider us for your next stay in Aruba.

Warm Regards,

Management MVC Eagle Beach.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

My wife and I loved this beach motel. It is directly across the street from eagle beach. The staff was fantastic. The rooms, though small, were nice, comfortable, and always clean. The WiFi was free and worked great. There is a full bar and restaurant on site and beach chairs under canopy are included. For the price MVC Eagle beach cannot be matched. We will be back!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AMBRManager, Manager at MVC Eagle Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Dear Zach,

Thank you for your kind words. We are delighted to read such beautiful words about our lovely hotel :) Nice to read that you will come back to MVC Eagle Beach! Glad to read you enjoyed our spotless clean rooms and the tranquility of the hotel and thank you for mentioning our amazing staff ;) Really looking forward to welcoming you back at MVC Eagle Beach in the nearest future!

Sunny regards,

Reviewed 6 February 2018

My husband and I just returned after spending 7 nights at the MVC Eagle and loved staying at this quaint little hotel. When I suggested MVC to my husband he wondered why I wasn't booking in the busy high rise area [in hotels similar to what we normally stay in]. But, he loved this hotel and would be the first to tell you how much he enjoyed staying there. This hotel isn't for people that want glitz and busy nightlife right outside your door, but for people like us who loved the quiet sounds of hearing the ocean and the wind in the palm trees it was terrific.We felt like we came back to our own private oasis after a busy day out shopping or visiting the tourist spots. MVC is located in the quiet low rise area, there aren't any shops and only a few restaurants nearby, but Eagle Beach is right across the street and it's not crowded at all. It's easy to get a Palapa [reserved for the MVC guests] unlike at the big hotels. We found the diverse guests at the hotel to be very warm and friendly. I suspect many return there year after year judging from the helpful advice several people gave us. We kept very busy while on the island but looked forward to coming back and sitting at our little table on the 2nd floor balcony and reading and looking out at the beautiful view. As for the room itself, it's small but offers everything we needed. There isn't a dresser for your clothes but there is a wardrobe which also houses a good sized refrigerator and safe. The bathroom was brand new and spotlessly clean. There isn't a magnifying mirror, so I'd bring one along if you need one. We had the continental breakfast every morning, which is very basic. Hard boiled eggs, 2 types of cereal, yogurt, fruit, toast, cheese and ham. It worked fine for us. You can also order off a menu and my husband added bacon to his meal every morning for an extra $4 and Alice had his order down by the 2nd day and knew what he would want. She was a very sweet lady.
So, to sum up, this hotel was a lovely experience for us. We felt like we really experienced a local flavor here and enjoyed our fellow travelers. We're already hoping to return next year and bring along my Mom and adult son who were very jealous of all the beautiful pictures we posted of this beautiful island.

Room Tip: The 2nd floor has the best views of the water, but be aware the narrow circular stairs are steep and slippery when wet.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lauriemdt
AMBRManager, Manager at MVC Eagle Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Dear lauriemdt,

Thank you for your taking the time to review us in great detail! We are excited to hear that you had such a great experience. It really means a lot to see that you loved the quiet and convenient location, our room and property amenities and our personalized service. I will be sure to let Alice know that you mentioned her in your review.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our One Happy Island and thank you again for the great review!!

Reviewed 5 February 2018

We stayed at the MVC Eagle Beach for two weeks and found the MVC a great location and value hotel. The rooms and hotel were very clean with superb service. The grocery store was only a ten minute walk and the bus system can take you anywhere you want to go. All the staff made us feel very welcomed and accommodating. The beach was not overcrowded for the two weeks we were there.Tulips restaurant on the property had inexpensive breakfasts and a fantastic lunch and dinner menu. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: top floor (212) great view
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
AMBRManager, Manager at MVC Eagle Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Dear lunderfinger,

Thank you for taking the time to review us! It is great to see that you liked the location and value of our property. It is also great to hear that you found our rooms to be very clean with superb service and that you enjoyed our Tulip restaurant.
We hope that you had a lovely and relaxing time! Thank you for the kind words and we hope to welcome you back!

Reviewed 24 January 2018

The MVC Eagle is a small (19 room) hotel in the most wonderful location - right opposite the quietest part of Eagle Beach. It is a most relaxing place to stay with a restaurant on-site for breakfast, lunch and dinner, if you want. A small pool and nice chairs around the courtyard. We loved it - the staff are amazing - especially Christy, Alice, Giorgio and the guy who organises the chairs on the beach. Lots of new towels every day and bed linen changed over our 5 day stay. Spotlessly clean and great facilities - including on site laundry. Would highly recommend this hotel and hope to go back.

Room Tip: We liked upstairs for the beach view and sunsets. Room no 203.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
AMBRManager, Manager at MVC Eagle Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Dear jeanbd,

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are delighted to hear that you loved your stay at our hotel. It is great to see that you enjoyed the location, our property amenities and that our staff was amazing. I will be sure to let our staff know that you mentioned them in your review.
We look forward to welcoming you back next year and thank you again for taking the time to review us!