“Medium rare is a hockey puck by Carlotta standards”

Carlito's Sports Beach Bar
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I don’t know what else to say. Three times I asked for my burger to be medium. It took 20 minutes and came out like a hockey pick. Mind you they had one one other customer so it’s not like the place was jumping.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great food, great atmosphere and awesome service! We found this place by accident and now I will make it a point to return every time I am in Aruba. Nice place to chill out with something cold to drink.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We always visit this place every time we are in ARUBA. Great drinks specials, great views, great atmosphere, great staffs, great REASONABLE prices, and the food taste GOOD. You can’t ask for more. We absolutely love this place. They ALWAYS have drink specials. Great spot to watch football games here.

1  Thank Nisa W
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Wife and I went here this past Sunday for the Philadelphia Eagles game make sure you get there early as seating is limited as this is one of the few places that has DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket for all the games.
Wife love the Mojitos 2 for $10 and beer specials are plenty
Food has definitely gotten better basic bar food but just what you need to watch football on a Sunday

Reviewed 2 October 2018

We have been eating at Carlitos for many years. There service and food are always top notch.Staff is very friendly and always willing to help you