“Great spot!”

Che Bar & Cocina Argentina
Price range: US$4 - US$22
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Argentinean Grill - Parrilla Argentina. Join us at CHE Bar for a truly authentic Argentine experience. From the grilled chorizo, succulent churrasco and chimichurri sauce, to the delicious Argentine "Quilmes" beer and wines. It's the closest thing to dining on the streets of Buenos Aires! We are now offering breakfast and lunch as well. Come enjoy our All You Can Eat Pancakes & French Toast for only $8.99 or our new WORLD OF PANCAKES where you can choose from 17 different flavors of pancakes.
Reviewed 19 February 2017

I eat here once in a while, because I live on the island. This is one of my favorite places to go when I am in a pinch, and don't know what I want to eat. It is very reasonably priced, and they offer all three meals here! Once in a while I bring my dog as it outside, and I have never had any problem they even give him water without me even asking .Really nice people and a great place to eat! Get the Tira Asado!

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Don't let them fool you. Spent much more than expected after a few cups of coffee. No free refills. Didn't realize that until cup #4 between us. Breakfast was just ok. But service was quick. Much better value at the Plaza Cafe at the Marketplace near Renaissance Hotel.

Juan S, Owner at Che Bar & Cocina Argentina, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017

Hi Marck,

Thank you for visiting our restaurant.
We have never tried to fool anyone, so I am sorry if you felt fooled.
In Aruba, if the coffee includes free refill, then it is clearly stated in the menu. I understand that in the US almost every place offers free refills, but Aruba is not the case.

Please let us know if you would like to come back for breakfast. Your first cup of coffee is on us!

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

We sat down and looked at menu and determined that there wasn't really anything of interest for us, we had two young teens with us, we didn't order drinks or anything and when we got up and left the staff seemed very annoyed with us...we were not given the opportunity to look at the lunch menu even though it was 1:15pm.

1  Thank rondac599
Juan S, Owner at Che Bar & Cocina Argentina, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2017

Hello Ronda,

It is unfortunate that your experience with us was not pleasant.
Perhaps you were given the breakfast menu by accident?...or it is also the case that a lot of people come in for a late breakfast, given that a lot of our breakfast items are wraps, sandwiches, etc. Nonetheless, how come you didn't just ask a waitress for the lunch menu most people would have done? It seems like you put a lot more effort in berating us for not having a wide variety menu, then you do in giving establishments the chance to surprise you with their limited, but yet delicious menu choices, which by the way is what has made us a favorite among tourists and locals.

Hopefully you will decide to give us another chance.

Juan

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Very affordable and friendly!! We visited here several times and truly enjoyed it! The owner greated us like we wer family after our first visit!,,

Reviewed 10 February 2017

Only eaten breakfast here, so can't say anything about their dinner menu. The breakfast however, was great. Great juice and great pancakes, Especially the Banana + Peanutbutter.