Marriott's Aruba Surf Club
US$664
US$626
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$131
US$128
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$392
US$299
Hotels.com
US$554
The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$1,460
US$1,211
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
Barcelo Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$610
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Playa Linda Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
No availability for your dates from our partners
Costa Linda Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)
  • Pool
MVC Eagle Beach(Palm - Eagle Beach)
2,940 results
All reviewslazy riverchair tagsspyglass towerserenity poolcaptain's galleychair taggingbedroom villaocean club next doorpool chairstime sharefull kitchenmarriott hotelwasher and dryergrocery storeocean viewbaby beachqueen bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 February 2018

The Surf Club is a BIG complex with LOTS of people and crowded pool and beach chairs. If you don't get up early its hard to get a chair. On the up side It does have almost everything you want to do from poolside activities, water slides, a gift shop with coffee and pantry items and it is conveniently located on Palm Beach. Within walking distance to the "downtown" area with lots of shops and restaurants.
The rooms are great for families and friends with full kitchens, living room spaces and balconies and taxi's are easy to get at the front door.
We enjoyed our stay but you have to acknowledge this isn't a quiet tropical retreat. If you know what to expect when you book you won't be surprised and you'll have a nice time.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
MarriottVacationClub, Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Aruba Surf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Thank-you for sharing feedback with us. We're happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Just came back from a week at the Surf Club. No real complaints - in fact, the staff continually went out of its way to say "good morning" and ask how they can make our stay more pleasant. The beach was crowded but beautiful and the palapa-side service made eating by the water that much simpler. Breakfast served by the pool was very good - with a terrfically happy staff. My only complaint was that the smaller, lockoff bedroom don't have washer/dryer combos or a truly functional kitchen. However, there are free w/d's on every third floor for folks to use. The resort clearly has people who've been coming there for years and accept/enjoy the limitations of the facility. It's a beautiful island with a gorgeous beach - just remember the the Surf Club is a timeshare and accept it for what it is...

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
MarriottVacationClub, Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Aruba Surf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Thank-you for sharing feedback with us. We appreciate your time and are happy to hear that you had a good stay. It's also great to hear the staff went out of their way to make your stay more enjoyable. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

If you are the easy going type when on vacation, get up late head up to the beach or pool, this not the place for you, by the time you get out hard to find a good spot at the pool or beach, lucky if you find a spot. Way to get around is to rent one for $40.00 the day before from the beach activity, not part of the resort, not much to choose from to eat unless you go outside of the resort. I have been there a few times and feels crowded.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Antonio B

Thank-you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We're sorry to hear you found the resort crowded during your stay. We hope you'll come back and visit us again when the area is not as busy.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Location is smack dab in the middle of an amazing beach walk and the perfect location to get away from the hustle and bustle of real life. Restaurants were EXCELLENT. My one concern is this is a timeshare and the bathroom tub was rusted and stained so it felt sort of like cottage living. Main Kitchen was perfect with all the amenities ie. pots, pans, utensils, full fridge and stove and dishwasher. The heat for me was a bit overwhelming and the race to get chairs at 7am was also unnecessary burden when on vacation. It wasn't bad but it was a bit frustrating. I really enjoyed the palaces as they afforded you more of a beach vacation with shade for those who need it and sun and sand as opposed to sitting by the pool all day. Both fun, but two very different experiences. Also the wind is as the cab drivers say 'windy and then annoyingly windy'. Don't expect your hair to behave.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank-you for the resort review We're happy to hear you enjoyed the location of the resort; however, it's disappointing to read about the condition of the tub. I have forwarded your comments to the housekeeping leadership so corrective action can be taken. We appreciate your time in letting us know.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

I love this place. I'm a repeat customer and it is my happy place for sure. I just came back from a week vacation. On day 3 I tripped on the boardwalk and the care I got was fantastic - from Lisa poolside who patched me up, and armed me with ice packs and disenfectant, to the follow up room care provided by Marco and Gregory who again armed me with supplies. And, they took the time to call the next couple of days to make sure I was ok. I already thought the service was great - this took it the extra mile. I cant say enough good things about the hotel, the facilities, and Aruba in general.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
MarriottVacationClub, Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Aruba Surf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Thank you for your review of the resort. We're happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and thrilled to learn of the great service provided by Lisa, Marco and Gregory. We will be sure to thank them for a job well done. Please come back and visit us again soon.