1,029 results
All reviews frozen grapes sand bar pool area fresh towels salt and pepper restaurants and shopping per day night life renovated room nice pool high rise hotels lounge chairs aruba beach island juan nightlife
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Easy access to beach across road and between the big hotels. Close to good restaurants. It has been a long time since I have had such a lousy view out my window (second floor overlooking the roof of neighboring one story businesses). I only stayed one night as planned. Nice staff but fix your wallpaper falling off hallway walls.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank thankfulforblessings
Hotel M, Director of Sales at Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Dear Former Guest;
Thank you for your feedback and comments about the hotel.
We took good note of your comment and will address it to the proper department for improvement.
Best regards from Brickell Bay Team.

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

So many reasons to be thankful for Brickell Bay! Thank you for excellent service Rachelle Wing!!! Front desk st the resort was seamless and very perfect! We also love Jean Rick and Kelly and Juan!!!! Everyone is perfect always!!!! Love to you all!!!!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel M, Director of Sales at Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2018

Dear Former Guest;
Thank you so much for your feedback and comments about Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa. We will for sure share the review with all staff members. Looking forward to welcome you again at the hotel, we remain with sunny wishes.

Reviewed 31 October 2018

The location is perfect, it has many restaurants near by, the beach is 5 minutes walk, a nice shopping area.
As for the hotel, we had some issues with the a/c unit that was making to much noise, and at one point in the morning (before 9am) some one oppened the room door but the chain lock stop them from entering. Maybe it was the one of the room service ladies. Tha bathroom door had to be push really hard to be able to close it.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Hotel M, Director of Sales at Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Dear Fred M;
Thank you for your feedback about the hotel.
We took good note of your comments and will discuss them with each department involved.
Looking forward to welcome you again in the near future,we remain with sunny wishes from Aruba.

Reviewed 30 October 2018

My husband and I took a getaway trip to Aruba and we got over there with no hotel booked. Fortunately, we found Brickell Hotel! Great localization, good deal, good breakfast (I could say that they can improve on this point for people who LOVES eat in the mornings like me heheh), close to the beach and right in the heart of the city. I have nothing to say about the room! Big, clean, no noise, good AC, awesome shower (something important to me, especially when I'm in a beach town). The staff was very lovely. You can also go to the mall by walking! It´s a 15 minute away from the hotel. I highly recommend it.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Flavia M;
Thank you so much for our feedback and comments about the hotel, which is much appreciated by all at the hotel.
Looking forward to welcome you again in the near the future, we remain with sunny wishes from Aruba.

Reviewed 29 October 2018

The location is great, rooms clean and comfortable and staff is Very Good in special . Rachelle in From Desk I recommend your hotel to everyone I know. The Location is GOOD , The pool is nice an clean

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Hotel M, Director of Sales at Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Dear Former Guest;
We thank you so much for your feedback and comments about Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa.
Looking forward to welcome you again at the hotel in the near future, we remain with sunny wishes.